Scott

+my page will not fit in screen, not font, just seems like
picture is too big for screen. how do i get entire picture
at one time without having to move screen to read entire
page

Make sure your DISPLAY (from control panel)
Settings > is at 1024 by 768 pixels or higher. This
should fit 99% of everything on the web. If that does
not work, check the monitor itself because the screen
can be resized and moved....

Bob M.