Default font in Windows

Due to some fonts that I deleted most of my windows
applications are having a very large sized font and hence
the screens are misalingned. This is true for
applications developed by me as well as for some other
purchased applications also.

There is no change in most of the basic windows
application, however.

How can I find out and reinstall the missing fonts.

I do not wish to remove and re-install the entire windows
software.

Take a look at Kelly's http://www.kellys-korner-xp.com/xp_abc.htm
Select F and scroll to Fonts.