Really disappointed

Status
Not open for further replies.

kamran_kim

Distinguished
Jun 5, 2011
i think everyone who said that "he has overclock his rig"......... is totally fake.
coz i have posted servival times but no one give any solution of my problem.....
i guess google is best ever............!

joshyboy82

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2010
I saw this post a couple days ago and it still seems to go nowhere, but I did notice something new, the moderator's name. Is that intentional or do you not know leetspeak? I'm not even on the 'exclusion' list and I'm bothered by your sense of self entitlement. I clicked on your profile to see if I could solve this mystery, and saw SC. But if I assume, then I'm just a dick too? right? There are decent people in SC, so I should use that as a judgement. Who knows. Maybe I just picked the wrong battle, one with a moderator.

The only THGF moderator in this thread is me, so what are you talking about, self entitlement?

With your unjustified attitude, sounds like your assumption about yourself is dead on!

I totally agree on that point!

So anything more you want to get off your chest?

Who knows. Maybe I just picked the wrong battle, one with a moderator.

I don't know what your problem is with me joshyboy82, but you got that right!

hi friends i have overclocked my c2d e7500 @ 3.52 ghz, with overclocking profile @ 20% and it works fine .
cpu temp on uderload is 39 C and at 100% load max temp is 59 C,
and after 4 hours gaming it max at 55 C to 58 C..
but when i try to overclock it manually i got blue screen with error at startup of windows and then os restarts the system..
i tried the followings settings at manually overclock.
(cpu frequency at 333 and dram frequency at 1333 and leave voltage settings on auto.)

so is there any problem with cpu voltages?
or some mobo bios update problem?
or something else?
plz help guys.

hi friends ...
i'm facing an unexpected problem about overclocking..
till last week i was using my rig ... CPU e7500 @ 3.8 ghz. ... .. but last 2 days ago i had to reinstall my O/s cos i have changed primery HDD... before reinstall os i put my mobo and everything at default (c2d e7500 at 2.93)..
after reinstall os on my rig i tried to overclock it..... :( but as i crossed to 3.6 Ghz and as OS starts it puts me on blue screen and restart my rig. i only got @ 3.6 ghz. :(
plz tell me what is the actual problem?
i tried to oc same as i did it before.
cpu frequency manual at 333, and ram frequency at 1333. and left every thing on auto. ? is it some volts problem or some thing else? really worried about that..

First off when you went from auto-clocking using (Overclocking Profile) to manual overclocking, you should have first thoroughly studied the overclocking guide relating to the platform you're overclocking.

You probably simply have a BIOS setting off somewhere, maybe memory timings, or some inadequate voltage, you can completely clear the CMOS and start again loading optimized defaults and possibly get back in business, study the guide I linked you, and learn what to do first, then do it!

Since you do not have the skills you need, you should of at least written down all the BIOS settings before you changed anything in there.

You're expecting miracles from us, since you cannot fully explain what you've done, study the overclocking guide.

joshyboy82

Distinguished
Nov 8, 2010
I come here for computer knowledge, not to deal with racist Aryan moderators. What kind of professionalism is that screen name? You work for a multi-national website about helping people and bringing news and you're tagging yourself with the Aryan label? This could all be a misunderstanding on my part, and I'm willing to admit it's a possibility. You could simply be 'Ryan' and put a 4 at the beginning of your name, not the leetspeak letter "A". If you are running around modding people with your Aryan pride, there's nothing I can do. I just shake my head in disgust.

I come here for computer knowledge, not to deal with racist Aryan moderators. What kind of professionalism is that screen name? You work for a multi-national website about helping people and bringing news and you're tagging yourself with the Aryan label? This could all be a misunderstanding on my part, and I'm willing to admit it's a possibility. You could simply be 'Ryan' and put a 4 at the beginning of your name, not the leetspeak letter "A". If you are running around modding people with your Aryan pride, there's nothing I can do. I just shake my head in disgust.

@joshyboy82

You live in a world of assumption Josh, my middle name is Ryan, the numbers relate to my earlier motorcycling days as a Road Captain, we all had CB radio communication between us and some how I got the handle 4ryan6 (Don't ask me how, it was too long ago but it was a Christian motorcycling group), there is absolutely no hidden meaning.

I've been a THGF member since 2002 a moderator since 2007, you're the first person in my entire time here that's made a reference to me as regarding "leetspeak"code, as a matter of fact, I didn't know what leetspeak was until you brought it up.

I have no affiliation with anything regarding Aryan, I know what they're all about, I've definitely heard of them and don't agree or relate to them, I hope this clears up any misunderstandings you have. Ryan

Ry is no Aryan front guy Josh ... far from it.

mrface is as black as the ace of spaces and i'm a creamy ... he wouldn't talk to either of us if that was the case. We are from every continent on the planet ... the moderators here would not tolerate stuff like that.

Ry would be the first person to back anyone in the case of racial discrimination and I have seen him come out with all guns blazing to defend others.

Please offer him an apology in this regard.

Regarding the overclocking Ry is also pretty good on that topic too.

When you want help it pays to be courteous to the users who are offering you advice too ... not taking swipes at them.

:)

arthurh

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2002

You most definitely owe Mr. 4ryan6 an apology, which I will know you gave because he will tell me so I can "maybe" UNBAN you. :pfff:

Good by, Arthurh :pfff:

@cromedome

This thread is of value to the OP regarding his initial complaint whether he accepts the advice or not it's still there for him, I agree the thread has gone south and pulled as far off-topic as you can get, thanks to a certain individual, however this thread is now evidence of sanction action taken, but I am closing it. 4ryan6

Status
Not open for further replies.