Redrum!

Saw something weird for the first time after I installed University, and
I don't know whether it has anything to do with it or not. I had a
parent make smartmilk for a toddler, and the milk was red, not green.
The child took a little, then spit it out and threw the bottle aside.
He then spit up on the rug.

I had the parent make more milk...this time it came out green, toddler
drank, glowed, and all was well.

Anyone ever see this?

--
--Cuth

There is a possibility of getting stupid milk (red milk) everytime your Sim
who makes the milk has an aspiration of green or less, it is only 100%
guaranteed to get smart milk if your Sim making it is gold or platinum when
making it. Are you sure your toddler only threw up? I think that they are
also meant to lose points, like when a green or less Sim uses the learning
cap.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

MM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> Saw something weird for the first time after I installed University,
> and I don't know whether it has anything to do with it or not. I had
> a parent make smartmilk for a toddler, and the milk was red, not
> green. The child took a little, then spit it out and threw the bottle
> aside. He then spit up on the rug.
>
> I had the parent make more milk...this time it came out green, toddler
> drank, glowed, and all was well.
>
> Anyone ever see this?

What was the aspiration level of the parent that made the red milk? Like
all the other aspiration awards, that smartmilk only works in a positive
manner if the parent's aspiration level is at least gold. Maybe the second
parent had a better aspiration level when they tried making it?

Jeanie

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 01:39:26 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
<chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

>Saw something weird for the first time after I installed University, and
>I don't know whether it has anything to do with it or not. I had a
>parent make smartmilk for a toddler, and the milk was red, not green.
>The child took a little, then spit it out and threw the bottle aside.
>He then spit up on the rug.
>
>I had the parent make more milk...this time it came out green, toddler
>drank, glowed, and all was well.
>
>Anyone ever see this?

Red milk makes em stupid :-\ Parent using the smart milk must/should
have gold aspiration. Green milk makes em smart. If you use the smart
milk on the kid and the hat on the parent the kid learns 4 times as
fast.

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 01:39:26 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
> <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:
>

>>Saw something weird for the first time after I installed University, and
>>I don't know whether it has anything to do with it or not. I had a
>>parent make smartmilk for a toddler, and the milk was red, not green.
>>The child took a little, then spit it out and threw the bottle aside.
>>He then spit up on the rug.
>>
>>I had the parent make more milk...this time it came out green, toddler
>>drank, glowed, and all was well.
>>
>>Anyone ever see this?
>

> Red milk makes em stupid :-\ Parent using the smart milk must/should
> have gold aspiration. Green milk makes em smart. If you use the smart
> milk on the kid and the hat on the parent the kid learns 4 times as
> fast.

Okay, thanks to all for the replies. Guess I f--ked that kid up for
life. ;-)

--
--Cuth

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> Guardian Pegasus wrote:
>> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 01:39:26 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
>> <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:
>>

>>> Saw something weird for the first time after I installed
>>> University, and I don't know whether it has anything to do with it
>>> or not. I had a parent make smartmilk for a toddler, and the milk
>>> was red, not green. The child took a little, then spit it out and
>>> threw the bottle aside. He then spit up on the rug.
>>>
>>> I had the parent make more milk...this time it came out green,
>>> toddler drank, glowed, and all was well.
>>>
>>> Anyone ever see this?
>>

>> Red milk makes em stupid :-\ Parent using the smart milk must/should
>> have gold aspiration. Green milk makes em smart. If you use the smart
>> milk on the kid and the hat on the parent the kid learns 4 times as
>> fast.
>
> Okay, thanks to all for the replies. Guess I f--ked that kid up for
> life. ;-)

That's okay. You can be like my father always was. When I did something
stupid and got in trouble he'd tell me he'd brought me into this world and
he could take me out of it just as well. Didn't make any difference to him
'cause he could make another one look just like me. <g>

Jeanie

TRENDING THREADS