Hard disk detected in bios but bios freezed

G

Hello,
my pc is freezing while detecting the HDD,and i cant even enter the bios.. i tried the hdd on other computer, it worked fine..and also..i have tried another working hdd on the freezing computer..and i also worked fine..but the problem is with that hdd on that PC..i have tried a lot of things..and resetting CMOS..changing Ram, Power Supply..but it didnt work, so what shoud i do ?

G

i have a 945 GZT-M Board..
2.2 core 2 due cpu
2 Rams 1 GB each
250 GB HDD SATA
But the thing which made me crazy is that it used to work fine..but suddenly this thing happened..and the HDD is working i tried it on other pc..and i tried also other working hdd on it and worked

First if you can go system backup your important data + recovery data
and see your temp with HwMonitor

Faulty hardware and overheat cpu can cause that : ram, psu or mobo
- for ram , you can test use memtest86+ , test 1 by 1
- for psu, (you not tell me about brand psu) .. This can test by manual use multitester, (12v yellow) (5v) and 3.3v . See labeled psu)
- if your psu from stock case in my experience when push switch need long long time to on system. Your PSU drop and almost damage.
- for cpu applied new thermal paste
- for Hdd try in another slot sata, if your mobo have more.
Remember remove hardware umplug power ac from psu!

G

no everything is fine..as i mentioned above that when connecting other hdd it works fine..but the first hdd is also working i tried it on other pc..and also i changed slots..and didnt work..the problem is in the bios..i disabled "LARGE MODE" now and it worked for the first boot..windows started up..i restart the pc..but it now reads it for 137 GB Only...the first time it read the all 250GB... and sometimes it reads sometimes not :/ thx for ur help

G

no everything is fine..as i mentioned above that when connecting other hdd it works fine..but the first hdd is also working i tried it on other pc..and also i changed slots..and didnt work..the problem is in the bios..i disabled "LARGE MODE" now and it worked for the first boot..windows started up..i restart the pc..but it now reads it for 137 GB Only...the first time it read the all 250GB... and sometimes it reads sometimes not :/ thx for