.exe is not a valid Win32 application dilemma

How can I correct this problem when every time I try to download a program to try to correct it
I get the same message!

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5 etc., etc. EXE is not valid Win32application

Thank you so much for your help!
3 answers Last reply
More about valid win32 application dilemma
  1. bseldin said:
    How can I correct this problem when every time I try to download a program to try to correct it
    I get the same message!

C:\Documents and Settings\Administrator\Local Settings\Temporary Internet Files\Content.IE5 etc., etc. EXE is not valid Win32application

Thank you so much for your help!

Do a disk cleanup and try again.
  2. ksiemb said:
    Do a disk cleanup and try again.

Finally got it sorted out by Parallels tech support.
    The first question he asked was whether I had an antivirus application running on the
    MAC side. He told me that if I got rid of the Norton antivirus it would solve the problem
    and it did!!

I could have saved downloads to my C drive and then they would have installed
    if I didn't want to dump Norton but I decided it was the better solution.
  3. bseldin said:
    Finally got it sorted out by Parallels tech support.
    The first question he asked was whether I had an antivirus application running on the
    MAC side. He told me that if I got rid of the Norton antivirus it would solve the problem
    and it did!!

I could have saved downloads to my C drive and then they would have installed
    if I didn't want to dump Norton but I decided it was the better solution.

MAC side - You run windows on a MAC, I assume ? This will teach me not to answer when the Op doesn't post system specs 1st !....And whatever parallel systems is ! :lol: :lol: :lol:
Ask a new question

Read More

Win32 Download Internet Windows XP