Help! MTS2 lost user name

Doh! Just updated my browser and deleted all my cookies thinking 'I will
start again, only watch them like a hawk, this time.'

Baw. Cannot find my username for MTS2 anywhere and can't find an option on
the site to check-up on my email address. Any suggestions? Or will I have
to re-register?

I used a number suffix after my user name and that's what I have forgotten.
8((( It was on a bit of paper, sitting here in front of me for weeks. Is it
there now? No, it is not.
Typical.

Granny.

Forget it!! Smack me. I had saved my original return email from MTS2.
Cor... how organised. 8(
Things are usually scribbled on bits of paper and strewn all over the house.

Granny.

"Granny Grumpling" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Doh! Just updated my browser and deleted all my cookies thinking 'I will
> start again, only watch them like a hawk, this time.'
>
> Baw. Cannot find my username for MTS2 anywhere and can't find an option on
> the site to check-up on my email address. Any suggestions? Or will I have
> to re-register?
>
> I used a number suffix after my user name and that's what I have
> forgotten. 8((( It was on a bit of paper, sitting here in front of me for
> weeks. Is it there now? No, it is not.
> Typical.
>
> Granny.

Did you ever post there? If all you have forgotten is the suffix after your
username a search for yourself should reveal it.

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

MM

"Granny Grumpling" <marrowjam@[reallywild]blueyonder.co.uk> wrote in message
> Doh! Just updated my browser and deleted all my cookies thinking 'I will
> start again, only watch them like a hawk, this time.'
>
> Baw. Cannot find my username for MTS2 anywhere and can't find an option on
> the site to check-up on my email address. Any suggestions? Or will I have
> to re-register?
>
> I used a number suffix after my user name and that's what I have
forgotten.
> 8((( It was on a bit of paper, sitting here in front of me for weeks. Is
it
> there now? No, it is not.
> Typical.
>
> Granny.

OK - now you know I don't want to do this but it's for your own good.

Best wishes
Maxon

> Did you ever post there? If all you have forgotten is the suffix after
> your
> username a search for yourself should reveal it.

Nah, I lurketh, full-sore, behind the arras. And not as a Granny, either.

> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

I'm re-reading Pratchett ATM.

GG.

> OK - now you know I don't want to do this but it's for your own good.
>
> Best wishes
> Maxon

Nik. I regard myself as warned.

Busy trying to construct a sea-side hotel. Bit of a come-down to have steps
leading down to the duck-pond instead of a beach, but never mind.

So far have done beach steps, sun-lounging promanade room and a ruddy
open-plan upstairs dining terrace with palm drees shedding leaves onto the
tables and cacti growing through a stone wall. hum!

But still, it will be a nice posh place to come out and dine - and the joint
will be infested with kids, I suppose. Huh.
Must do bedrooms. Must remember to add magic mirror and flamingos - not in
the bedrooms, the flamingos, I mean. I'll get my coat.

Granny. G

I just love Rincewind. I have a little metal Rincewind that came as a free
gift when I bought the discworld game all those years ago. He reminds me
very much of one of my Uncles. Dryly morbid sense of humour, inability to
grow a beard and using obscure quotes or languages in ways no body would
think (We who are about to die don't want to). About the only things
different is that Martin isn't scared of women and his life just isn't as
tragic as poor Rincewinds.

--

>I just love Rincewind.

Oh. He exasperates me. 8((( I keep thinking, 'how did HE become a wizard?'
but then I remember the rest of them.. Only Oooof-Ooook, is any good at his
job.

I have a little metal Rincewind that came as a free
> gift when I bought the discworld game all those years ago. He reminds me
> very much of one of my Uncles. Dryly morbid sense of humour, inability to
> grow a beard and using obscure quotes or languages in ways no body would
> think (We who are about to die don't want to).

8)))))

GG

Granny Grumpling wrote:

>>OK - now you know I don't want to do this but it's for your own good.
>>
>>Best wishes
>>Maxon
>>

> Nik. I regard myself as warned.
>
> Busy trying to construct a sea-side hotel. Bit of a come-down to have steps
> leading down to the duck-pond instead of a beach, but never mind.
>
> So far have done beach steps, sun-lounging promanade room and a ruddy
> open-plan upstairs dining terrace with palm drees shedding leaves onto the
> tables and cacti growing through a stone wall. hum!
>
> But still, it will be a nice posh place to come out and dine - and the joint
> will be infested with kids, I suppose. Huh.
> Must do bedrooms. Must remember to add magic mirror and flamingos - not in
> the bedrooms, the flamingos, I mean. I'll get my coat.
>
> Granny. G

mmmm breeding program for flamingos.....

Psorias has married his Molly. 2 kids so far, both pink. But then he got
abducted by aliens the same day he was woohooing with the wife in the
hot tub...

-georg

Madame Mim wrote:

> I just love Rincewind. I have a little metal Rincewind that came as
> free gift when I bought the discworld game all those years ago.

So what does the quote mean? I've read all the Pratchetts, but I don't
know them by heart :)

T.

When Cohen the Barbarian was set on returning fire to the gods (blowing them
up), Leonard da Quirm, Captain Carrot Ironfoundersson and Rincewind are
selected to ride a rocket around the disk and stop him. Carrot makes them
all patches and says that any enterprise needs a motto. Rincewind suggests
Morituri Nolumus Mori - We who are about to die don't want to.

--

Madame Mim wrote:

> "Taemon" <Taemon@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
>> Madame Mim wrote:
>>> I just love Rincewind. I have a little metal Rincewind that came
>>> as
>>> a free gift when I bought the discworld game all those years ago.
>> So what does the quote mean? I've read all the Pratchetts, but I
>> don't know them by heart :)
> When Cohen the Barbarian was set on returning fire to the gods
> (blowing them up), Leonard da Quirm, Captain Carrot Ironfoundersson
> and Rincewind are selected to ride a rocket around the disk and stop
> him. Carrot makes them all patches and says that any enterprise
> needs
> a motto. Rincewind suggests Morituri Nolumus Mori - We who are about
> to die don't want to.

Thanks :) I think I haven't read that one yet. Have to check out the
library SOON.

T.

It's not one of his standard stories. It's one of his picture book releases.

--

> It's not one of his standard stories. It's one of his picture book
> releases.
>
> --
> Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett
>
> MM

Oh Heck! Has anybody thought of Neil Gaiman characters? Dream, just for
starters.

GG

Madame Mim wrote:

> It's not one of his standard stories. It's one of his picture book
> releases.

Oh. Oh, well.

T.