Is this utility will be useful?

pssssssss

Distinguished
Dec 13, 2006
We have created utility that can help you to decide to choice SSD drive instead of HDD. Utility monitors all writes at the computer (for Windows) and calculate possible SSD life with this data. All calculations is based on official information from the SSD manufacturers.
In the other words, if you are worried about possible SSD life in your computer, you may check the writes count and decide to use or not to use SSD, depending on the possible drive life time in your computer. Basic functionality is free (calculating writes and drive life time).

vvhocare5

Distinguished
Mar 5, 2008
Me, im not interested... in the consumer world I dont really care.

But I see a lot of people out there who who know very little (they click on those fake virus warnings for heavens sake), that they would buy something like this. Call it peace of mind or whatever.

I agree with JL - if you have a compelling solution along with pricing, you can sell into the enterprise - if there is not an alternative.

The deal will be to find a price point that makes sense to each market. Home $10 or less - make it easy to give you money. $20?, nah....