TS2: Run this by me again...

Last response: in Video Games
June 5, 2005 4:22:20 PM

WHY do I wanna send kids to private school again? Are there any
advantages at all?

More about : ts2 run

Anonymous
June 5, 2005 4:26:33 PM

In stone pixels, Guardian Pegasus carved:
> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 12:22:20 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
> <Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va>
> wrote:
>
>> WHY do I wanna send kids to private school again? Are there any
>> advantages at all?
>
> Ack, I REALLY should try googling stuff before I ask, sorry!

One thing your post didn't mention is the advantage that the kids get with
after-school jobs. They get to start at level 2 instead of level 1. Also,
the rewards they get for grades are better at private school.
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 7:48:14 PM

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 12:26:33 GMT, "Ohmikeghod"
<ohmikeghod@mirthlink.net> wrote:

>One thing your post didn't mention is the advantage that the kids get with
>after-school jobs. They get to start at level 2 instead of level 1. Also,
>the rewards they get for grades are better at private school.

Rewards like what? Scholarship?
June 5, 2005 7:48:15 PM

You get money in public school and points in private (or visa versa?)

--
Morituri Nolumus Mori - Rincewind, The Last Hero, Terry Pratchett

MM

in message news:jk06a19gqof6jn5lisejv9drccr80e936l@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 12:26:33 GMT, "Ohmikeghod"
> <ohmikeghod@mirthlink.net> wrote:
>
> >One thing your post didn't mention is the advantage that the kids get
with
> >after-school jobs. They get to start at level 2 instead of level 1.
Also,
> >the rewards they get for grades are better at private school.
>
> Rewards like what? Scholarship?
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 7:48:37 PM

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 15:48:14 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
wrote:

>Rewards like what? Scholarship?

I've also noticed that kids with high grades don't get as much
homework.
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 7:48:38 PM

That is the result of a mod, not standard programming

--

in message news:6l06a1tau204shn30peo9bl825ftkikhv9@4ax.com...
> On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 15:48:14 +0200, Guardian Pegasus
> <Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va>
> wrote:
>
> >Rewards like what? Scholarship?
>
> I've also noticed that kids with high grades don't get as much
> homework.
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 8:03:23 PM

On Sun, 05 Jun 2005 13:58:14 GMT, "Madame Mim"
<mad.mim@S.P.A.M.bigpond.net.au> wrote:

>That is the result of a mod, not standard programming

Ah, well then it is my imagination since I had no homework mods hehe
Anonymous
June 5, 2005 9:59:39 PM

Ohmikeghod wrote:

> One thing your post didn't mention is the advantage that the kids get with
> after-school jobs. They get to start at level 2 instead of level 1. Also,
> the rewards they get for grades are better at private school.

Also, the teachers are hotter at private schools.

--
--Cuth
Anonymous

"Madame Mim" wrote
> "Guardian Pegasus" wrot

>> I've also noticed that kids with high grades don't get as much
>> homework.

> That is the result of a mod, not standard programming

No, I've noticed that too with the homework, and I don't have any mods at
all.
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 6:30:50 PM

On Mon, 6 Jun 2005 10:38:56 +0100, "caroline" <nospamplease@thank.you>
wrote:

>No, I've noticed that too with the homework, and I don't have any mods at
>all.

Yeah, I knew there was something to it... either that or... are there
certain times a week they don't get homework? (except sat & sun
naturally)
Anonymous
June 6, 2005 6:59:31 PM

"Madame Mim" wrote
> When I had plain S2 my Simmie children had homework everynight until I got
> the mod. Maybe it is a uni variation if it isn't a mod. In anycase if I
> was
> wrong - sorry.

I don't have Uni...jus' plain ole S2 after a couple of days or so at A+
they seem to stop bringing homework home, not always but more often than
not....used to drive me mad initially because I'd be scouring the lot
searching for the homework books LOL

!