Sign in with
Your question

Internet problems

Last response: in Windows 7
September 26, 2011 6:46:50 PM

Need Some help with windows 7 internet connection. I can see the available internet wireless connections but when I go to connected it immediately shows problem connecting and send me to the trouble site. Click on troubleshooting it says can't identify problem. Firwall security is turned off and won't connect directly to router either. When I go to control panel and look under networks there's no network haedware. I recently reimaged this laptop to Windows 7 and haven't been able to connect to the internet.

More about : internet problems

a b $ Windows 7
September 26, 2011 7:05:02 PM

Can you connect when wired? if so try a windows update and see if new drivers help.
m
l
September 27, 2011 1:36:29 AM

anonymous1 said:
Can you connect when wired? if so try a windows update and see if new drivers help.

No I can't....there is no network hardware available even though in my device manager there's mt ethernet adpater/wireless wifi adapter and mini card all showing working properly.
m
l
a b $ Windows 7
September 27, 2011 6:43:45 PM

I would download the drivers for your network drvices from the laptop manufactures website for you computer onto a flash drive. I would go into the device manager and uninstall all of your network adaptors and then reboot. have the flash drive in on reboot and make sure that when the windows new hardware window pops up that it looks at your flash drive for the drivers.
m
l
!