Sign in with
Your question

Powercolor 5850pcs+ any way to used at 950 or 1000mhz coreclock

Last response: in Overclocking
July 5, 2011 1:47:19 PM

powercolor 5850pcs+ any way to used at 950mhz or 1000mhz coreclock
any voltage tweak tool or how to increase its core voltage to get maximum performance or any way to update its bios like asus.
my crossfired 5850 pcs+ only work maximum at 835mhz 900memory
regards
a b U Graphics card
a b K Overclocking
July 5, 2011 10:22:00 PM

Msi Afterburner has overclocking, fan control, and voltage settings if your card can do it.
a b U Graphics card
a b K Overclocking
July 6, 2011 1:27:28 AM

Here's how to unlock Afterburner so you can set anything you want

Locate the folder where MSI Afterburner installed to, open it, and locate the CFG file named MSIAfterburner. When you 1st dbl click this file it will ask you what program you want to use to open it, choose "Notepad" and click "ok" Once you have the MSIAfterburner CFG file open in notepad you need to change a couple of settings near the bottom:

UnofficialOverclockingEULA = I confirm that I am aware of unofficial overclocking limitations and fully understand that MSI will not provide me any support on it
UnofficialOverclockingMode = 1 (to keep PowerPlay active (may not work on old ASICs), 2 to traditionally disable PowerPlay or to 0 to temporary disable unofficial overclocking path)<--Do not type this, just for reference ;)  I have mine set to = 1

After you have made these changes, DO NOT forget to click "file" and "save" before exiting notepad, or your changes will not take into effect.
!