Custom Cases?

Hi. I'm Currently Getting My New System (I7-Based) But I Still Didn't Find The Right Case For Me. I don't Really Care For The Price, But I'm Looking For An Unbelievable Case, You Know.. :o Something Almost Unique, Not Common To Anyone. I've Passed Several Hours Looking On The Internet And Still Haven't Found Nothing Outstanding. Some Real Cool Cases.. But Nothing More! :ange: ..If You Guys Know Any Trust-Worthy Place Where I Could Find Special Ones, I'd Be Happy! Thanks A Lot. :D
9 answers Last reply
More about custom cases
  1. how about a case that looks like elmo the muppet?
  2. Haha. That's Not What I Was Really Thinking Of.
  3. Outlander_04 said:
    how about a case that looks like elmo the muppet?

Clearly had you read the OP's entire post, you'd know he wants it shaped like Cookie Monster.
  4. Yeah, I'd Be Really Happy To Have A Cookie Monster Case! =)

Jokes Apart, Any Serious Suggestion..?
  5. techwizard08 said:
    Clearly had you read the OP's entire post, you'd know he wants it shaped like Cookie Monster.

Sorry , my mistake :-(

I was focusing n the "unbelievable " part and realised that if his computer looked like a 6ft tall glossy red elmo then no one would ever believe it was a computer .

This has started me thinking of an Oscar the grouch case . Actually it would be a rubbish bin but every time it speaks Oscars head is going to pop up and tell me things like " virus database has been updated "
  6. I Think I Putted Too Much Effort In Making Clear That I Want A Special Case. Why Not A Michael Jackson Case Then, Doin' Some Fancy Moves While I'm Listening To Thriller. It Would Kinda Bring Him Back To Life.
  7. If you want a unique case try making your own.

http://www.gpforums.co.nz/thread/320859/?s
  8. Whatever case you choose, please make sure the enclosed computer has a grammar checker, or whatever program would prevent capitalizing every word in common usage.
  9. i don't have any problems writing normally. I Just Feel Writing Like That. If You Have A Problem With This, Than Just Stay Away Of My Threads. Sorry!

@Proximon > Really Nice Case. Unfortunately I'm Not Really Good At Manual Things. But Thanks! I Think I'll Go For The Cooler Master LE Cases.
Ask a new question

Read More

New Build Cases Intel i7 Internet Systems