Sign in with
Your question

Custom Cases?

Last response: in Systems
June 30, 2009 3:24:43 AM

Hi. I'm Currently Getting My New System (I7-Based) But I Still Didn't Find The Right Case For Me. I don't Really Care For The Price, But I'm Looking For An Unbelievable Case, You Know.. :o  Something Almost Unique, Not Common To Anyone. I've Passed Several Hours Looking On The Internet And Still Haven't Found Nothing Outstanding. Some Real Cool Cases.. But Nothing More! :ange:  ..If You Guys Know Any Trust-Worthy Place Where I Could Find Special Ones, I'd Be Happy! Thanks A Lot. :D 

More about : custom cases

June 30, 2009 2:05:25 PM

how about a case that looks like elmo the muppet?
June 30, 2009 2:34:23 PM

Haha. That's Not What I Was Really Thinking Of.
Related resources
June 30, 2009 4:50:42 PM

Outlander_04 said:
how about a case that looks like elmo the muppet?

Clearly had you read the OP's entire post, you'd know he wants it shaped like Cookie Monster.
June 30, 2009 5:09:03 PM

Yeah, I'd Be Really Happy To Have A Cookie Monster Case! =)

Jokes Apart, Any Serious Suggestion..?
June 30, 2009 8:30:50 PM

techwizard08 said:
Clearly had you read the OP's entire post, you'd know he wants it shaped like Cookie Monster.

Sorry , my mistake :-(

I was focusing n the "unbelievable " part and realised that if his computer looked like a 6ft tall glossy red elmo then no one would ever believe it was a computer .

This has started me thinking of an Oscar the grouch case . Actually it would be a rubbish bin but every time it speaks Oscars head is going to pop up and tell me things like " virus database has been updated "

June 30, 2009 8:36:25 PM

I Think I Putted Too Much Effort In Making Clear That I Want A Special Case. Why Not A Michael Jackson Case Then, Doin' Some Fancy Moves While I'm Listening To Thriller. It Would Kinda Bring Him Back To Life.
June 30, 2009 9:01:49 PM

Whatever case you choose, please make sure the enclosed computer has a grammar checker, or whatever program would prevent capitalizing every word in common usage.
June 30, 2009 9:24:41 PM

i don't have any problems writing normally. I Just Feel Writing Like That. If You Have A Problem With This, Than Just Stay Away Of My Threads. Sorry!

@Proximon > Really Nice Case. Unfortunately I'm Not Really Good At Manual Things. But Thanks! I Think I'll Go For The Cooler Master LE Cases.
!