Sign in with
Your question

What is (Marvell 91xx Config ATA Device)?

Last response: in Storage
March 22, 2011 1:45:35 AM

Marvell 91xx Config ATA Device shows up in my hardware devices as something that does not have the drivers for it. I have no idea what it is. I have two hard drives and one is not being recognized in windows. Could (Marvell 91xx Config ATA Device) be my other hard drive or is it something else?
March 23, 2011 6:58:31 AM

I had that flagged but managed to fix it through a motherboard driver update. Go to your manufacturer's website, it should be there.
m
l
March 23, 2011 7:21:53 AM

Yes, or enter into google something like "Marvell 91xx Config ATA drivers dowload" and check the results list
m
l
Related resources
August 1, 2011 10:12:12 PM

You can get 91xx drivers from station-drivers, which isn't necessarily reputable but worth a shot!

http://www.station-drivers.com/page/marvell.htm

To Lanqu, telling people to google for a solution is incredibly unhelpful and a literal waste of everyone's time. In a lot of cases, the top results in Google link to threads like this containing your recursive spam. End the infinite recursion. Help people out. Stop the spam.
m
l
August 4, 2011 5:45:34 PM

They're 6gb SATA controllers.

Do you own an ASUS motherboard? My ASUS P8P67 deluxe has 2 of those.

There's 2 types of 6gb SATA controllers on those board, 2 are grey (Intel's) that are recognized by windows and 2 blue ones (Marvell's) that aren't. You need to get the drivers off your motherboard CD or on the web.

m
l
July 15, 2012 4:16:23 PM

Thanks I found the correct driver on my Sabertooth ASUS motherboard disk.. Installed it and my USB driver that also had an error and after restart will now how it went.
m
l
Related resources
!