T1000

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
April 20, 2004 10:06:02 PM

HI,
I have T1000 with DOS2.11.I need Qbasic for this computer.
I didn't find a way how to copy files from my home PC computer (DOS5.0) on
T1000 (DOS2.11).
And finaly Wher I can find software for this more then old T1000?

Thanks in advance
Marijan

More about : t1000

Anonymous
a b D Laptop
April 20, 2004 10:06:03 PM

"marijan glavac" <mglavac@pecon.hr> writes:
> I have T1000 with DOS2.11.I need Qbasic for this computer.

I'm not sure you can run qbasic on it but you can certainly run GW-Basic.

> I didn't find a way how to copy files from my home PC computer (DOS5.0) on
> T1000 (DOS2.11).

Easiest is just use floppy discs. Format them to 720k on the T1000 and
you should be able to write them on the PC. You could also use a program
like ZMODEM over the serial port.

> And finaly Wher I can find software for this more then old T1000?

Try the Simtel archives, mirrors of which are still around (use Google).
!