T1000

HI,
I have T1000 with DOS2.11.I need Qbasic for this computer.
I didn't find a way how to copy files from my home PC computer (DOS5.0) on
T1000 (DOS2.11).
And finaly Wher I can find software for this more then old T1000?

Thanks in advance
Marijan
1 answer Last reply
More about t1000

    "marijan glavac" <mglavac@pecon.hr> writes:
    > I have T1000 with DOS2.11.I need Qbasic for this computer.

    I'm not sure you can run qbasic on it but you can certainly run GW-Basic.

    > I didn't find a way how to copy files from my home PC computer (DOS5.0) on
    > T1000 (DOS2.11).

    Easiest is just use floppy discs. Format them to 720k on the T1000 and
    you should be able to write them on the PC. You could also use a program
    like ZMODEM over the serial port.

    > And finaly Wher I can find software for this more then old T1000?

    Try the Simtel archives, mirrors of which are still around (use Google).

Laptops Computer Qbasic