Where are the fridges with all the extra food?

I need to download them again. It was a site with a bunch of cool hacks.

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:- ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Kristy

    Kristy wrote:
    > I need to download them again. It was a site with a bunch of cool
    > hacks.

    Are you talking about Sims1? I think that was C&C, wasn't it? I don't have
    the URL anymore, sorry.

    Jeanie

    yep you're right c&c, I'll search for the site, thx!
    > Kristy wrote:
    >> I need to download them again. It was a site with a bunch of cool
    >> hacks.
    >
    > Are you talking about Sims1? I think that was C&C, wasn't it? I don't
    > have
    > the URL anymore, sorry.
    >
    > Jeanie

    The Link I had doesn't work anymore. it was
    http://www.c-and-c-enterprises.com/

    "Kristy" <Wembeley@noneayobiz.com> wrote in message
    > yep you're right c&c, I'll search for the site, thx!
    > "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
    >> Kristy wrote:
    >>> I need to download them again. It was a site with a bunch of cool
    >>> hacks.
    >>
    >> Are you talking about Sims1? I think that was C&C, wasn't it? I don't
    >> have
    >> the URL anymore, sorry.
    >>
    >> Jeanie

    Yeah, I searched for it and it's gone waaaah! Oh well, I've got it on the
    laptop, I'll just have to copy the files over. I'll probably copy all my
    iff files & stuff over so I can play on my laptop and my desktop (which is
    faster) because I've got some pretty cool downloads on my laptop. (God I
    miss the butler in Sims2. The maid comes in and 2 seconds later it's like
    ok, everything is clean, bye.)
    "Giganews" <mike@nowhere.com> wrote in message
    > The Link I had doesn't work anymore. it was
    > http://www.c-and-c-enterprises.com/
    >
    > "Kristy" <Wembeley@noneayobiz.com> wrote in message
    >> yep you're right c&c, I'll search for the site, thx!
    >> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
    >>>
    >>> Are you talking about Sims1? I think that was C&C, wasn't it? I don't
    >>> have
    >>> the URL anymore, sorry.
    >>>
    >>> Jeanie

Download Sims Games Video Games