Where are the fridges with all the extra food?

I need to download them again. It was a site with a bunch of cool hacks.

--

·.·´¨ ¨)) -:¦:- ¸.·´ .·´¨¨))
Kristy

Kristy wrote:
> I need to download them again. It was a site with a bunch of cool
> hacks.

Are you talking about Sims1? I think that was C&C, wasn't it? I don't have
the URL anymore, sorry.

Jeanie

yep you're right c&c, I'll search for the site, thx!
> Kristy wrote:
>> I need to download them again. It was a site with a bunch of cool
>> hacks.
>
> Are you talking about Sims1? I think that was C&C, wasn't it? I don't
> have
> the URL anymore, sorry.
>
> Jeanie

The Link I had doesn't work anymore. it was
http://www.c-and-c-enterprises.com/

"Kristy" <Wembeley@noneayobiz.com> wrote in message
> yep you're right c&c, I'll search for the site, thx!
> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> Kristy wrote:
>>> I need to download them again. It was a site with a bunch of cool
>>> hacks.
>>
>> Are you talking about Sims1? I think that was C&C, wasn't it? I don't
>> have
>> the URL anymore, sorry.
>>
>> Jeanie

Yeah, I searched for it and it's gone waaaah! Oh well, I've got it on the
laptop, I'll just have to copy the files over. I'll probably copy all my
iff files & stuff over so I can play on my laptop and my desktop (which is
faster) because I've got some pretty cool downloads on my laptop. (God I
miss the butler in Sims2. The maid comes in and 2 seconds later it's like
ok, everything is clean, bye.)