Sign in with
Your question

Need Help in fixing the PAGE_FAULT_IN_NONPAGED_AREA

Last response: in Windows XP
December 9, 2011 10:43:08 AM

Hi everyone, thanks in advance because am sure that am going to get the problem fixed through your expert advises. I have a sony vaio PCG-Z1SP 1.6Ghz intel centrino, 512MB internal memory and 60GB harddrive. It recently developed a windows file corrupt problem which i tried solving by repairing the windows system files. This is when the real problem of BLUE SCREENS APPEARING with different error messages just after setup has completed copying new system files and before restarting the laptop. Please help am really frustrated and i dont know what to do!!

More about : fixing page fault nonpaged area

December 9, 2011 3:11:13 PM

Tower said:
Hi everyone, thanks in advance because am sure that am going to get the problem fixed through your expert advises. I have a sony vaio PCG-Z1SP 1.6Ghz intel centrino, 512MB internal memory and 60GB harddrive. It recently developed a windows file corrupt problem which i tried solving by repairing the windows system files. This is when the real problem of BLUE SCREENS APPEARING with different error messages just after setup has completed copying new system files and before restarting the laptop. Please help am really frustrated and i dont know what to do!!

Various causes of this error.
http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/ms854882.aspx

Can you get into safe mode to chkdsk /r on your hard drive ?
m
l
!