Failed over clocking

QQCCA3

Distinguished
Mar 25, 2011
So i went into the BIOS and changed some settings there about the CPU frequency. I saved it and booted it up. The light that lights up my power switch went out and my computer starting beeping uncontrollably. So i quickly restarted my computer and changed it back to normal. Now my computer turns on normal and there aren't any problems with anything BUT the light that lights up the power switch is not lit. Did i blow the light? I don't think it is my power supply because the light that lights up my power switch is connected to a molex that is shared with my fan. The fan is still running, but the light is not on. So its either that the overclocking blew my light out or its a loose connection?

Thank You.
I have a MSI motherboard.

legendkiller

Distinguished
Jun 19, 2011
He not asking how to OC, he's asking why the light that tell there's power going to MoBo is not lighting up... He did a quick OC and it didn't work and he reset it and the light on mobo wont light no more... Read 4 answer LOL because he isn't asking how to overclock...

read this from OP : So i went into the BIOS and changed some settings there about the CPU frequency. I saved it and booted it up. what do you think LOL ?