Hi. First of all, I'm pretty new at building computers, but not a noob. Also, English is not my first language.
So, I decided that I need a new computer. I've already decided which components I will buy, but I'm not sure if they work together very well. Here's the list: http://www.aijaa.com/img/b/00072/4431342.png
Things that should be mentioned:
1. My budget is 600e, so no AM3.
2. I'm pretty happy with these parts, so I just need a comment if this will work or not.
3. That AMD is boxed, so no need for a cooler.
4. Nexus Clodius has 2 additional coolers, so no need for additional ANY additional coolers.
5. Forget about the last item in the list "Komponenttien kasaus ilman ohjelmien asennusta" It means that they would build it for me, but after taking that picture I decided to build it by myself.
Those things might be something you already know, but by telling those you won't be asking if I have enough coolers or such.
The only thing I would suggest is to splurge on the Power Supply, because a bad/cheap one can destroy your investment. Look for Antec, BFG, PC P&C, OCZ, or Corsair (Avoid Seasonic/Silverstone as they tend to explode on German power, they hate 220v). A good quality 550W or better would be the way to go, as you can use it for many builds to come.