Missing file

I keep getting this message when I run Norton Windows
Doctor: Missing or Invalid
Key: "AtWorkRendering\Shell\PrintTo\Command"
How do I fix this prob;em?
1 answer Last reply
More about missing file

    You'll need to contact Symantec for more information (this is specific to
    Norton)

    --
    Please reply in newsgroup.

    "laurice" <anonymous@discussions.microsoft.com> wrote in message
    >I keep getting this message when I run Norton Windows
    > Doctor: Missing or Invalid
    > Key: "AtWorkRendering\Shell\PrintTo\Command"
    > How do I fix this prob;em?

Configuration Microsoft Command Prompt Windows XP