  • Microsoft
  • Command Prompt
  • Windows XP
July 6, 2004 9:40:44 PM

I keep getting this message when I run Norton Windows
Doctor: Missing or Invalid
Key: "AtWorkRendering\Shell\PrintTo\Command"
How do I fix this prob;em?

More about : missing file

Anonymous
July 11, 2004 7:00:27 PM

You'll need to contact Symantec for more information (this is specific to
Norton)

--
Please reply in newsgroup.