Sims "hanging out" (Univ)

They pick the weirdest places...on the bathroom floor, in the middle of
the road....

--
--Cuth
3 answers Last reply

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > They pick the weirdest places...on the bathroom floor, in the middle
    > of the road....

    Yeah, but let 'em go to it, I say, because it increases their relationship
    scores very quickly.

    Jeanie

    Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    > They pick the weirdest places...on the bathroom floor, in the middle of
    > the road....

    I once had a group that sat on the kitchen floor, with a counter between
    them, not that it mattered, they just kept talking to each other.

    Bianca

    "Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
    > Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
    >> They pick the weirdest places...on the bathroom floor, in the middle
    >> of the road....
    >>
    > I once had a group that sat on the kitchen floor, with a counter
    > between them, not that it mattered, they just kept talking to each
    > other.
    >
    > Bianca

    LOL, I've had that to happen too.

    Betty