Sims "hanging out" (Univ)

Last response: in Video Games
June 7, 2005 6:22:54 AM

They pick the weirdest places...on the bathroom floor, in the middle of
the road....

--
--Cuth

More about : sims hanging univ

Anonymous
June 7, 2005 7:32:21 AM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> They pick the weirdest places...on the bathroom floor, in the middle
> of the road....

Yeah, but let 'em go to it, I say, because it increases their relationship
scores very quickly.

Jeanie
Anonymous
June 7, 2005 2:00:31 PM

Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
> They pick the weirdest places...on the bathroom floor, in the middle of
> the road....

I once had a group that sat on the kitchen floor, with a counter between
them, not that it mattered, they just kept talking to each other.

Bianca
June 7, 2005 7:57:04 PM

"Rumpel" <rumpelteazer@zonnet.nl> wrote in message
> Cuthbert Gurdlestone wrote:
>> They pick the weirdest places...on the bathroom floor, in the middle
>> of the road....
>>
> I once had a group that sat on the kitchen floor, with a counter
> between them, not that it mattered, they just kept talking to each
> other.
>
> Bianca

LOL, I've had that to happen too.

Betty