lurking with suggestive insights...

Hello all, I am Jeanie's daughter. I have lurked for some time now and made
a couple of posts here and there. Mom talks about this group all the time,
(all good) and I have since told others that I know about ya'll. Anyway, I
found this site tonight as I was looking through all that I had for some of
those celebrity ideas that she is doing....I remembered reading a thread
about some outside plants. Can't remember which one it is, so I thought I
would post here. I found this site, and it has some awesome objects and new
meshes. Thought I would share.
Kris

www.aussietopenders-sims2.com
7 answers Last reply
More about lurking suggestive insights

    I just found this one too.....has some beautiful wall/floor sets in it.
    http://springwolfdecor.com/
    Kris

    Kristen Howard wrote:
    > Hello all, I am Jeanie's daughter. I have lurked for some time now
    > and made a couple of posts here and there. Mom talks about this
    > group all the time, (all good) and I have since told others that I
    > know about ya'll. Anyway, I found this site tonight as I was
    > looking through all that I had for some of those celebrity ideas that
    > she is doing....I remembered reading a thread about some outside
    > plants. Can't remember which one it is, so I thought I would post
    > here. I found this site, and it has some awesome objects and new
    > meshes. Thought I would share.
    > Kris
    >
    > www.aussietopenders-sims2.com

    I should read the posts before I make one. <g> I just posted the same
    link. Thanks for pointing me to it!

    Jeanie

    On Tue, 07 Jun 2005 03:04:44 GMT, "Kristen Howard"
    <kristenhoward@mchsi.com> wrote:

    >Hello all, I am Jeanie's daughter. I have lurked for some time now and made
    >a couple of posts here and there. Mom talks about this group all the time,
    >(all good) and I have since told others that I know about ya'll. Anyway, I

    Aww :-)

    >found this site tonight as I was looking through all that I had for some of
    >those celebrity ideas that she is doing....I remembered reading a thread
    >about some outside plants. Can't remember which one it is, so I thought I
    >would post here. I found this site, and it has some awesome objects and new
    >meshes. Thought I would share.
    >Kris

    Thank you kindly, and welcome! Please stick around!

    In stone pixels, Kristen Howard carved:
    > Hello all, I am Jeanie's daughter. I have lurked for some time now
    > and made a couple of posts here and there. Mom talks about this
    > group all the time, (all good) and I have since told others that I
    > know about ya'll.

    You realize, of course, that once you lose your lurkinity you can never get
    it back? You have to keep posting...
    :-)

    --
    --- Mike---
    http://www.livin-it-up.net

    Am Tue, 07 Jun 2005 11:24:59 GMT schrieb Ohmikeghod:

    > In stone pixels, Kristen Howard carved:
    >> Hello all, I am Jeanie's daughter. I have lurked for some time now
    >> and made a couple of posts here and there. Mom talks about this
    >> group all the time, (all good) and I have since told others that I
    >> know about ya'll.
    >
    > You realize, of course, that once you lose your lurkinity you can never get
    > it back? You have to keep posting...
    > :-)

    True enough. I meant to de-lurk and though I'm not posting a lot, I can't
    help it every now and then ;)

    Welcome, Kristen!

    Dorte

    I love suggestive lurkers. ;-)))

    --
    --Cuth

    On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 17:00:11 GMT, Cuthbert Gurdlestone
    <chgurdlestone1154@earthlink.net> wrote:

    >I love suggestive lurkers. ;-)))

    That sounded naughty LOL

Sims Games Video Games