sony laptop runs hot--aftermarket fan?

Last response: in Laptops & Notebooks
a b D Laptop
April 20, 2004 11:57:06 PM

hi all
I have a sony pcg-grv670, i've had it for about 9 months now. i love
the machine but it runs very very hot, to the point where after it's
been on for awhile, i notice a dignificant decrease in performance.
when i'm home i put it on a laptop stand with fans, but on the road i
have no such thing.
Is there someway i can put a fan in that spins much faster, or has a
much higher cfm rating? does such a thing exist? I don't care about
noise.
thanks
Rich
April 21, 2004 10:31:05 AM

Try www.laptopspares.com they are very helpful and if you quote my
name: Hamish they will definatly look after you. You can e-mail them
on sales@laptopspares.com or go to their site and call them.
!