Help Me Win A $600 Water Cooling Kit!

RealityClash

Distinguished
May 1, 2010
Hey everyone,

Like the title says, I'd be really greatful if everyone and anyone could like this facebook photo for me :)
Its for a competition that my local computer store is having where the person with the most likes on their photo wins a $600 water cooling kit :D

So for any of you who dont mind, heres the link:

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=2258614190473&set=o.52800626124&type=1&theater

(BTW if the like button doesnt show up, you'll probably have to like the computer lounge group page first)

rubix_1011

Contributing Writer
That's hardly $600 worth of components, but those EK kits are pretty decent. However, EK has had some issues with their nickel plated blocks recently, so beware.

I am showing that $600NZD ~ $497USD...still a lot more expensive than what those components cost if you bought them yourself, but I guess it is a contest to 'win' this prize.

RealityClash

Distinguished
May 1, 2010
Yea I'd expect them to be alot cheaper in the US (Taking into account exchange rate aswell) as pretty much all computer parts are alot more expensive in NZ sadly. Buying these parts from computer lounge works out to be around $600NZ and theyre generally one of the cheapest shops in NZ.

Yea I heard that about their nickel plated blocks somewhere else aswell. Got a link to the kind of problems they were getting by any chance?

TRENDING THREADS