Attn: Jeannie

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> I just found this site.
> Look at what they have there :)
> http://pamsthemes.com/tvhomes.html

Yee hah! LOL

I'm wading through over 2000 pages of clothing at TSR looking for shirtwaist
dresses with full below the knee skirts, Elder dresses with aprons, and I
really need that tan sherriff's uniform and hat.....

Any help from anybody reading this would be greatly appreciated!

Jeanie

I got the unlocked cop uniform from mts2 just now.
I think I can recolor it via bodyshop.
Give me a day or two please :)

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> I got the unlocked cop uniform from mts2 just now.
> I think I can recolor it via bodyshop.
> Give me a day or two please :)

Bless your heart! I finally found a policeman uniform at TSR, but it's
black and has no hat. I really need that hat for Barney. He just doesn't
look right without it.

I've been working with Body Shop. Yesterday, I made Andy, Barney and Aunt
Bee. Not perfect on any of them, of course, but at least my son recognized
Andy when he saw him without prompting, so that made me feel good. I worked
on Barney for nearly two hours and had gotten to the point of dressing him
(so he was full length in the view window and his face was rather small)
when my daughter came into the room. I asked her, "Who does this look
like?" She said, "Oh! That's Johnny Depp from Finding Neverland!" LOL

Obviously I need to tweak ol' Barn a little bit. If there's one thing I
know, it's that Barney Fife doesn't look ANYTHING like Johnny Depp! LOL

Jeanie

> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>>> I just found this site.
>>> Look at what they have there :)
>>> http://pamsthemes.com/tvhomes.html
>>
>> Yee hah! LOL
>>
>> I'm wading through over 2000 pages of clothing at TSR looking for
>> shirtwaist
>> dresses with full below the knee skirts, Elder dresses with aprons,
>> and I really need that tan sherriff's uniform and hat.....
>>
>> Any help from anybody reading this would be greatly appreciated!
>>
>> Jeanie

Well the only hat I could find was the default green beret hat, but somehow
I think barney would love that hat, lol.

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> Well the only hat I could find was the default green beret hat, but
> somehow I think barney would love that hat, lol.

There's a cop hat in the game, though. I've seen my sims wear it when they
go to work as a cop. It's navy blue, I think. Is there a way to unlock
that hat, too? I know that hats are considered to be hair.

Jeanie

> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>>> I got the unlocked cop uniform from mts2 just now.
>>> I think I can recolor it via bodyshop.
>>> Give me a day or two please :)
>>
>> Bless your heart! I finally found a policeman uniform at TSR, but
>> it's black and has no hat. I really need that hat for Barney. He
>> just doesn't look right without it.
>>
>> I've been working with Body Shop. Yesterday, I made Andy, Barney
>> and Aunt Bee. Not perfect on any of them, of course, but at least
>> my son recognized
>> Andy when he saw him without prompting, so that made me feel good. I
>> worked
>> on Barney for nearly two hours and had gotten to the point of
>> dressing him (so he was full length in the view window and his face
>> was rather small) when my daughter came into the room. I asked her,
>> "Who does this look like?" She said, "Oh! That's Johnny Depp from
>> Finding Neverland!" LOL
>>
>> Obviously I need to tweak ol' Barn a little bit. If there's one
>> thing I know, it's that Barney Fife doesn't look ANYTHING like
>> Johnny Depp! LOL
>>
>> Jeanie
>>

>>> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message

Not sure...............I downloaded the unlocked uniform at mts2.
There is a tutorial for how to unlock clothes, but not sure about hair.