blank tv screens?

I noticed last night that in one house any large screen tv, more than
say 21 inch, is just blank. One of them shows one station but the rest
are blank. if I delete them and replace it makes no difference, unless
I replace with a smaller screen. From what I know I haven't seen this
in any of my (many) other properties and it isn't my latest.

I don't know if its relevant but I had just plopped that assault
course on the plot, which I got from the collection available on
modthesims2.com when i noticed it but I don't suppose it actually has
anything to do with the problem. Not a big issue but any ideas? Could
this be another small corruption which will need a demolished house to
fix?
--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

don't matter, the bulldozers moved in and now they have a nice shiny
new house with working tv... sheesh!