Sign in with
Your question

Looking For (Used/Cheap) E2180's E2210's or E5200 Pentium Dual-Cores!

Last response: in CPUs
October 3, 2009 4:46:11 PM

Hi, I'm looking for around 10 cheap Pentium Dual-Cores. Does anyone know where I can get them apart from NewEgg. I live in the U.K so NewEgg or super cheap websites are not an option for me.

If you own, or know anyone getting rid of a bunch of Pentium Dual-Core CPU's for cheap, I would take them in bulks. Of course, you will need to post these to the U.K so bare that in mind. Postage will be covered by me.

I would prefer PayPal, but we could arrange somthing outside of PayPal if need be. Please give me a price, and location so I can check postage fees.

Thank you.
a b à CPUs
October 4, 2009 12:37:05 AM

www.ebuyer.co.uk do free postage within 5 working days... and accept most credit cards along with google checkout too
Related resources
October 4, 2009 1:03:58 AM

Well, the cheapest Pentium Dual Core ebuyer has is priced @ £45. It's a little to high for my needs. I was hoping to find some in used prices. You know, along the lines of £25. (I see some now and then come and go on ebay.)
a b à CPUs
October 4, 2009 1:29:19 AM

Good luck, you might want to look at some of the newer Celerons instead, e3200 e3300. I have one and it runs circles around my e2180, runs cooler and overclocks faster.

Id be happy to buy on newegg and ship to you, but I doubt thats what your looking for.

The celeron have the same amount of cache and are made on 45nm tech where as the 2180 is 65nm.
October 4, 2009 1:23:16 PM

Hi daship, I take it you live in the states correct? If so, I wouldn't mind you buying on my behalf, everything is dirt cheap on NewEgg.

But I do have one question, how will you send them? All in one package? If so, do you think that customs @ U.K will open it to take a look if they get suspicous? Is there a limit on sending somthing as a "gift" to the U.K?

October 4, 2009 2:43:30 PM

45 euros is very very close to a brand new e5200s price
October 5, 2009 2:09:50 PM

Hmm. Well, I would still need a few things from NewEgg... Like the 9600GSO's that are going for $39.99!!! :) 
October 9, 2009 4:25:14 AM

i know! i bought one of those, a great deal!
October 11, 2009 6:51:25 PM

ryohei said:
i know! i bought one of those, a great deal!

Well, it sucks to be me right now. If only someone can buy it and send it to me :sarcastic:  *cough*
October 12, 2009 12:33:01 AM

Do you have any relatives in the states? I'm sure they could help you
October 12, 2009 2:35:43 AM

ryohei said:
Do you have any relatives in the states? I'm sure they could help you

Meh, I wish. If I had off, I would have even opened up shop here flogging everything half the price :D  But nah.

I could pay who ever to buy it, then ship it to me :)  *Cough*
!