No Post No Beep K92N SLI Platinum

G

Hello, I just bought a barebones kit from tiger direct (http://www.tigerdirect.com/applications/SearchTools/item-details.asp?EdpNo=4815094&CatId=1916) put it all together and it wont post, I have tried everything short of updating the bios but I dont know how to do that if it wont post. I also have the 4 red leds (overheated cpu, installed incorrectly, busted cpu). I have taken the entire computer apart three times to make sure I installed everything right. Pulled it out of the case and tried to run it, nothing. pulled the RAM to see if it would beep at me, nothing. Put one RAM stick in at a time,nothing. Tried another power supply,nothing. Begining to think the CPU crapped out. I even let it run for a half hour to see if it would overheat and didnt. Can someone either help me with the bios if thats the problem or at least tell me whats wrong with this thing.

MSI K9N2 SLI Platinum Motherboard
AMD Athlon X2 5200+ 2.70GHz OEM Processor
4GB Corsair XMS PC6400 DDR2 800MHz Memory
Seagate Barracuda 7200.12 500GB Hard Drive
XFX GeForce 9600 GSO 768MB PCIe Video Card
Lite ON DH-4O1S-73C Blu-Ray 4x ROM OEM Optical Drive
Apex PC-389 ATX Black Mid Tower Case
Ultra LS600 Lifetime Series 600W Power Supply

G

No beeps what so ever. I pulled all of the parts out separately put the into a different computer one at a time all worked, put in different parts in to MSI motherboard and no post. Sent back the motherboard (thinking maybe it got fried somehow) put it all together again and nothing. Sent the whole thing back and bought a Dell.