Video card problems!!!???

jamesrdallas

Distinguished
Jul 24, 2009
I've recently upgraded my video card, memory, and PSU on my a1730n HP Pavilion Desktop and I have encountered a system requirements test for a game that my system should be able to play? I have an AMD 64 x2 Dual core 2.6ghz/processor GPU, 4 Gigabytes of DDR2 memory, a 450W PSU, and a 1G DDR2 PNY GeForce 9500GT Video Card. I installed about a week ago and I haven't noticed any change at all in the video quality and game play, my resolution is a lot better though? These are a few screen shots of what I got and what i'm dealing with... can anyone help me please? I have installed all current drivers, checked and double checked hardware installation, and it shows up in my device manager the video card is operating with no problems?

sysregfail.jpg

sysspecs.jpg

nVidiaGfx1.jpg

nVidiaGfx2.jpg

nVidiaGfx3.jpg

nVidiaGfx4.jpg

ilikegirls

Distinguished
Jan 26, 2009
Hey, well first thing to do would be if you have the old card you should put it back it and run some benckmarks after that put the new one in and run them again (lol you can run them now with the new one and then with the old one!) after that post them and ill get back to you that will give me a much better idea of whats going on you should download 3DMark06 get the free version!

Hope to hear from you soon