I have heard alot about the tom share site,i too impressed with this site
intel i3 processor 530 2.93 ghz,
500gb hard disk,
i want to overclock my pc to 2.93 to 3.30 ghz, please give me full configuration of the overclocking like cpu frequencies, onboard buffer chip size,features should be enabled or disabled,voltages,etc
i want my pc to give max performance,so i dont want graphics because i am not playing games right now
But certainly i have few doubts,please can anybody clear my doubts
1. what is onboard buffer chip size, it has three value 32mb,64mb,128mb.
for overclocking which is the correct one, which gives max performance.
2. whether 2gb ram is sufficient or the intel i3 processor?
3. what should be the frequency of intel base frequency(intel graphics) it is 733mhz. it changes when we overclock.what the value should be kept for better overclocking ?
4.i have my graphic card nvidia geforce 8400gs, whether i use nvdia or intel for giving good performance in my apps
5. my nvidia graphics card gives low performance than the intel, i cant understand...
6. what is qpi link ratio, it has many values what should i kept for good performance like
7. hyper threading is new one in the i series processor but it really makes my system slower, does it really makes the system slower?
THIS ARE MY QUESTIONS ANY EXPERTS PLEASE HELP ME TO FIND AN ANSWER TO MY QUESTIONS