Survey for Phenom II owners (School Work)

LOL123

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
Got 100 Responses, Thats to the max im allowed on the website so Great Work guys, hopfully ill be posting a new survey soon. Thanks!
Hi there,

My name is Patrick and for my Business Studies (GCSE) coursework i have to write a 3,000-4,000 word essay on a company of my choice. I have chosen to do AMD as I myself love computers and it would be a great interest for me :)

In accordance to doing my own research about the AMD Phenom II line i have constructed a survey which will only take 10 minutes max for the community to answer. Its the best way for me to get a large amount of data from other Phenom II owners as no one owns one in my school :D

It would be great if you could just click on the link below and fill out the survey for me.

Please can only people who only own a processor from the Phenom II family take the survey and to always be fair in your choices :)

PS:Sorry if i posted this in the wrong place, this was the only place which has a specified AMD sub-forum

LOL123

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
for the courework we have to choose a specific product and "research" it , as weirdly the course asks you to do the research before asking telling you to explain why you asked those questions i tried to make the questions general.

i will probably do somthing to do with its perfromance to intels and price and how it influences people. :D

LOL123

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
I am thinking on doing an intel survey too :D , but it will come in a few weeks as then i can see what questions i shall ask according to my results from the AMD one :)

Finally!
a homework assignment that announces itself as such :)
I admire your honesty and am off to fill in about my phenom IIx3 435 (unlocked and clocked) right away, good luck on your findings man :)
**Edit, i assumed the price question was in dollars so adjusted to reflect**
Moto

LOL123

Distinguished
Mar 22, 2011
Got 100 Responses, Thats to the max im allowed on the website so Great Work guys, hopfully ill be posting a new survey soon. Thanks!

someguynamedmatt

Distinguished
If this was still up, I'd be glad to give you some opinions about my Ph. II x4 965. Great processor, that little quad core. Not everyone needs an i7-2600 in order to simulate the Big Bang or run Crysis at the speed of light. My Phenom is gonna be outperforming the rest of my PC for years to come. :D