TS2U: Losing your job could be hazerdous to your health

So I had this guy, who was in the army, and I sent him off to work one
day even though his hunger bar was red, I figured, hey, it'll fill
itself at work... no such luck... it kept declining til the red, and
THEN came the chance card... and he was fired... which sends people
home prematurely... he got out of the car clutching his tummy, keeled
over, and died... laff

This is why I tend to ignore those chance things at certain times.
Close to a promotion, I'm not touching it. A Need needs fulfilling,
not touching it. Spouse cheating with the maid... not touching it -
unless I want to provoke the breakup. :)

~*~
vecki

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> So I had this guy, who was in the army, and I sent him off to work one
> day even though his hunger bar was red, I figured, hey, it'll fill
> itself at work... no such luck... it kept declining til the red, and
> THEN came the chance card... and he was fired... which sends people
> home prematurely... he got out of the car clutching his tummy, keeled
> over, and died... laff

That's the beauty of that multi-painting hack. You can increase the bars
whether the person is on the lot or not. You can fill them up (one at a
time or all at once) or make them half full, even drain them. Draining the
energy bar on a toddler who wakes up too early is pretty handy. They look
like they get dizzy and fall back down into a sound sleep. LOL You can
also choose to do the bars of everybody in the family at once, or all
non-family members who are on the lot. That's good for getting rid of a
neighbor who doesn't know when to go home.

Jeanie

On 8 Jun 2005 16:35:32 -0700, "vecki" <vecsta02@hotmail.com> wrote:

>This is why I tend to ignore those chance things at certain times.
>Close to a promotion, I'm not touching it. A Need needs fulfilling,
>not touching it. Spouse cheating with the maid... not touching it -
>unless I want to provoke the breakup. :)

LOL!

On Wed, 08 Jun 2005 16:37:56 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:

>That's the beauty of that multi-painting hack. You can increase the bars
>whether the person is on the lot or not. You can fill them up (one at a
>time or all at once) or make them half full, even drain them. Draining the
>energy bar on a toddler who wakes up too early is pretty handy. They look
>like they get dizzy and fall back down into a sound sleep. LOL You can
>also choose to do the bars of everybody in the family at once, or all
>non-family members who are on the lot. That's good for getting rid of a
>neighbor who doesn't know when to go home.

Hmm... cool... with the in-game debug cheat you can halt their
decline, I wonder if that'll stop them starving when they're at work..
I suppose not, since it'll already have hit 0 and that is the point of
death... or maybe -1 is. Depends on the programmers I guess.