Sign in with
Sign up | Sign in
Your question

PCI Bridge Device

Last response: in Windows XP
Share
December 11, 2011 3:39:03 PM

I have the same problem with a pci bridge device. The add hardware wizard always shows up and the pc technician said it's a logitech device, all I have for ligotech are 2 webcams. people say it's because the device is nto propertly installed or unistalled or that hardware is first installed before software. So at this point what can I do? I'd appreciate getting some answers from you. Thanks !

More about : pci bridge device

a b \ Driver
December 12, 2011 8:44:25 AM

thhowl12 said:
I have the same problem with a pci bridge device. The add hardware wizard always shows up and the pc technician said it's a logitech device, all I have for ligotech are 2 webcams. people say it's because the device is nto propertly installed or unistalled or that hardware is first installed before software. So at this point what can I do? I'd appreciate getting some answers from you. Thanks !



You begin by saying]I have the same problem with a pci bridge device. Care to explain what the same problem is ?
December 18, 2011 3:42:17 PM

ksiemb said:
You begin by saying]I have the same problem with a pci bridge device. Care to explain what the same problem is ?







Hello. I'm sorry for not explaining myself clear. My pc isue is that a PCI Bridge Device always shows up with a yelow mark in the device manager/otherdevices tab. Technicians tried to remove this but they couldn't remove it. The PCI Bridge Device is a logitech device, all I have for logitech isa mouse and 2 webcams. Other people said it's because either the device was not propertly installed or uninstalled, or the device was first connected to the pc before its software was installed first. I remove and reinstalled windows xp and it's still the same problem. How can I remove it? I hope you understood the issue. I'd appreciate some answers from you thanks very much.
a b \ Driver
December 18, 2011 6:06:46 PM

thhowl12 said:
Hello. I'm sorry for not explaining myself clear. My pc isue is that a PCI Bridge Device always shows up with a yelow mark in the device manager/otherdevices tab. Technicians tried to remove this but they couldn't remove it. The PCI Bridge Device is a logitech device, all I have for logitech isa mouse and 2 webcams. Other people said it's because either the device was not propertly installed or uninstalled, or the device was first connected to the pc before its software was installed first. I remove and reinstalled windows xp and it's still the same problem. How can I remove it? I hope you understood the issue. I'd appreciate some answers from you thanks very much.



Installation of the Chipset drivers for your Motherboard should solve this issue.
!