I am going to resolve this question for all of you once for all.
According to EVGA's own product page, this board indeed supports crossfire period, done, no more talking.http://www.evga.com/articles/00481/
READ THE PART WHERE IT SAYS THE FOLLOWING:
* Supports Intel® Core™ i7 Processors
* Intel® X58 Express Chipset with the ICH10R Southbridge
* Supports over 6.4 Giga-transfers per second
* Supports Intel® Turbo Boost Technology
* Supports RAID 0, 1, 5, 10
* EVGA VDroop Control
* 100% Solid State Capacitors
* 6 DIMM triple-channel DDR3
* Enthusiast layout supporting 2-way, 3-way SLI and CrossFireX
with an additional PhysX or 1x PCIe card!
* 6 SATA II 3.0GB/s ports
* EVGA E-LEET Tuning Utility Software
* EVGA EZ Voltage - points at the top of the motherboard for 100% accurate power testing.