Diploma

Hi there,

Does somebody know what happens if you take the diploma off the wall?
And by the way,why is it that children almost always look like their father
no matter what i do? Brandi Broke had a girl once that looked just like
her.I think that's the only one.

Thanks
More about diploma

    claire veilleux wrote:

    > Hi there,
    >
    > Does somebody know what happens if you take the diploma off the wall?
    > And by the way,why is it that children almost always look like their father
    > no matter what i do? Brandi Broke had a girl once that looked just like
    > her.I think that's the only one.
    >
    > Thanks

    Yea, I got a lot of sims running around looking like Remington Harris
    Anne. Fortunately, I have 7 different daddies of Aliens, so I have a lot
    of variety in my Alien sims. Unfortunately, they all think they are
    half-siblings, so I cannot breed them directly. And really, the Asian
    sim that was impregnated produced an Asian-looking alien. Really cool
    looking. He's grown up well. I'll probably try to hook up Henry with
    Eczema. Have learned Remington dyes his hair- all of his kids are blond
    or red-haired, and mom (Nanny) is a red-head. Not one brunette in the
    entire town, except townies.

    -georg

    On Wed, 8 Jun 2005 08:17:00 -0400, "claire veilleux"
    <cveilleux@lynxx.net> wrote:

    >Does somebody know what happens if you take the diploma off the wall?

    It goes back where you found it, under rewards.

    >And by the way,why is it that children almost always look like their father
    >no matter what i do? Brandi Broke had a girl once that looked just like
    >her.I think that's the only one.

    LOL... no idea... I've had all kinds...

    georg wrote:
    > claire veilleux wrote:
    >
    >> Hi there,
    >>
    >> Does somebody know what happens if you take the diploma off the wall?
    >> And by the way,why is it that children almost always look like their
    >> father no matter what i do? Brandi Broke had a girl once that looked
    >> just like her.I think that's the only one.
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>

    > Yea, I got a lot of sims running around looking like Remington Harris
    > Anne. Fortunately, I have 7 different daddies of Aliens, so I have a
    > lot of variety in my Alien sims. Unfortunately, they all think they
    > are half-siblings, so I cannot breed them directly. And really, the
    > Asian sim that was impregnated produced an Asian-looking alien.
    > Really cool looking. He's grown up well. I'll probably try to hook up
    > Henry with Eczema. Have learned Remington dyes his hair- all of his
    > kids are blond or red-haired, and mom (Nanny) is a red-head. Not one
    > brunette in the entire town, except townies.
    >
    > -georg

    Yeah, what's with that? All aliens are brothers and sisters? What, the
    mothership just has one pollenation tech? He's just up there humping his
    little heart out, innit?

    Jeanie

    claire veilleux wrote:
    > Hi there,
    >
    > Does somebody know what happens if you take the diploma off the wall?
    > And by the way,why is it that children almost always look like their
    > father no matter what i do? Brandi Broke had a girl once that looked
    > just like her.I think that's the only one.
    >
    > Thanks

    If one of your sims is wearing a custom skin, eyes and/or hair, that will be
    dominant in the genetics. I've had alien babies that weren't even green and
    had normal colored but really oddly shaped eyes. Weird.

    Jeanie

    Jeanie wrote:
    > georg wrote:
    >
    >>claire veilleux wrote:
    >>

    >>>Hi there,
    >>>
    >>>Does somebody know what happens if you take the diploma off the wall?
    >>>And by the way,why is it that children almost always look like their
    >>>father no matter what i do? Brandi Broke had a girl once that looked
    >>>just like her.I think that's the only one.
    >>>
    >>>Thanks
    >>>

    >>Yea, I got a lot of sims running around looking like Remington Harris
    >>Anne. Fortunately, I have 7 different daddies of Aliens, so I have a
    >>lot of variety in my Alien sims. Unfortunately, they all think they
    >>are half-siblings, so I cannot breed them directly. And really, the
    >>Asian sim that was impregnated produced an Asian-looking alien.
    >>Really cool looking. He's grown up well. I'll probably try to hook up
    >>Henry with Eczema. Have learned Remington dyes his hair- all of his
    >>kids are blond or red-haired, and mom (Nanny) is a red-head. Not one
    >>brunette in the entire town, except townies.
    >>
    >>-georg
    >

    > Yeah, what's with that? All aliens are brothers and sisters? What, the
    > mothership just has one pollenation tech? He's just up there humping his
    > little heart out, innit?
    >
    > Jeanie

    Pisses me off right royally.

    Molly, of direct alien decent out of Bill or Bob Daddy (brothers),
    married Psoriasis Anne. Imagine her joy at raising her half-brother
    twins, delivered by her husband, after his abduction.

    I'm looking forward to getting one of the Alien boys kidnapped. Will
    that make him his own brother? Or will he not come back preggers? I will
    report.

    -georg

    I think I'm confused!!

    Best wishes
    Maxon

    > Molly, of direct alien decent out of Bill or Bob Daddy (brothers),
    > married Psoriasis Anne. Imagine her joy at raising her half-brother
    > twins, delivered by her husband, after his abduction.
    >
    > I'm looking forward to getting one of the Alien boys kidnapped. Will
    > that make him his own brother? Or will he not come back preggers? I will
    > report.
    >
    > -georg

    This is all in the alien breeding program. I can write down the family
    tree and post it all if you like. I'll make a shiny new thread and
    everything.
    -g

    Maxon wrote:
    > I think I'm confused!!
    >
    > Best wishes
    > Maxon
    >
    > "georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    >
    >>Molly, of direct alien decent out of Bill or Bob Daddy (brothers),
    >>married Psoriasis Anne. Imagine her joy at raising her half-brother
    >>twins, delivered by her husband, after his abduction.
    >>
    >>I'm looking forward to getting one of the Alien boys kidnapped. Will
    >>that make him his own brother? Or will he not come back preggers? I will
    >>report.
    >>
    >>-georg

    On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 14:18:21 GMT, "Maxon"
    <jen.magson@NOSPAMntlworld.com> wrote:

    >I think I'm confused!!

    You're not the only one:-)

    >Best wishes
    >Maxon
    >
    >"georg" <thegeorg@stny.rr.com> wrote in message
    >>
    >> Molly, of direct alien decent out of Bill or Bob Daddy (brothers),
    >> married Psoriasis Anne. Imagine her joy at raising her half-brother
    >> twins, delivered by her husband, after his abduction.
    >>
    >> I'm looking forward to getting one of the Alien boys kidnapped. Will
    >> that make him his own brother? Or will he not come back preggers? I will
    >> report.
    >>
    >> -georg

Sims Games Video Games