restore object files

Last response: in Video Games
June 9, 2005 4:02:13 AM

Is there a Program to restore pricing and rating of objects in Sims. I Have
downloaded some chairs , pictures , etc.
these furnishings are far from game norms. 1$ for this 10 rating for that .
I would like to restore a modified chair back to the programs specs. a $10
chair modified to look like a $1,000 is still a $10 dollar chair.
Please remember I'm looking for a Program.

More about : restore object files

Anonymous
June 9, 2005 4:49:27 AM

Lithiumxsl wrote:
> Is there a Program to restore pricing and rating of objects in Sims.
> I Have downloaded some chairs , pictures , etc.
> these furnishings are far from game norms. 1$ for this 10 rating for
> that . I would like to restore a modified chair back to the programs
> specs. a $10 chair modified to look like a $1,000 is still a $10
> dollar chair.
> Please remember I'm looking for a Program.

You want the SE Object Manager. You can download it here and use it for, I
think, 48 hours, before you have to either delete it or pay for it. Make
sure you don't install it until you are ready to use it. They aren't
kidding about that 48 hours. It's a good program, though, and worth the
money to have to use always.

http://www.simenhancer.com/Download/index.asp

Jeanie
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 6:32:27 AM

I agree 100% Jeanie. I haven't played S1 in a while, but I will never
lose my SEOM. Awesome product, very much worth the cost.

Dianna