Collect of Tombstones

Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

I realise tombstones are important because of resurrect / zombies / ghosts
for fun and in fact I don't like selling tombstone so anyway...

I figure best way for who turn elders MUST move in to join "retire house"
only elders sims. Since elders seem don't scare ghosts that much as kids /
adults too. They are such old grumpy / romance sims...happy retires sims etc
etc

When they died they go join graveyard...

I've got 4 tombstones in line...look cool :D got 4 ghosts hahaha...
16 answers Last reply
More about collect tombstones
  1. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    Elders and ghosts seem mix well...I don't mind it :D

    and try invited for knowledge sims at night its great for them to see
    ghosts....
  2. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 02:32:43 GMT, "Wesley" <Wesley@kissnation.com.de>
    wrote:

    >I realise tombstones are important because of resurrect / zombies / ghosts
    >for fun and in fact I don't like selling tombstone so anyway...

    Am I crazy, or is my game the only one where I don't need to keep the
    tombstones in order to ressurect people? I always sell them, and the
    ressurrect option is always there.
  3. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >
    > On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 02:32:43 GMT, "Wesley" <Wesley@kissnation.com.de>
    > wrote:
    >
    > >I realise tombstones are important because of resurrect / zombies / ghosts
    > >for fun and in fact I don't like selling tombstone so anyway...
    >
    > Am I crazy, or is my game the only one where I don't need to keep the
    > tombstones in order to ressurect people? I always sell them, and the
    > ressurrect option is always there.

    I know I had one sim family where I rebuilt the house and they have
    lost the chance to ressurect. I don't know about straight selling.
    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  4. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    "Guardian Pegasus"
    <Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
    in message news:bffga1lldp9a0iokom3et93qe1665gqs4p@4ax.com...
    > On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 02:32:43 GMT, "Wesley" <Wesley@kissnation.com.de>
    > wrote:
    >
    >>I realise tombstones are important because of resurrect / zombies / ghosts
    >>for fun and in fact I don't like selling tombstone so anyway...
    >
    > Am I crazy, or is my game the only one where I don't need to keep the
    > tombstones in order to ressurect people? I always sell them, and the
    > ressurrect option is always there.

    No resurrect will not work unless tombstone somewhere in exist.
  5. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 00:33:00 GMT, Paul Heslop
    <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:

    >I know I had one sim family where I rebuilt the house and they have
    >lost the chance to ressurect. I don't know about straight selling.

    It's supposed to work even if it's just a friend who's died, isn't it?
    The character file of the dead people in my game are still there..
    indefinately it seems.
  6. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >
    > On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 00:33:00 GMT, Paul Heslop
    > <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    > >I know I had one sim family where I rebuilt the house and they have
    > >lost the chance to ressurect. I don't know about straight selling.
    >
    > It's supposed to work even if it's just a friend who's died, isn't it?
    > The character file of the dead people in my game are still there..
    > indefinately it seems.

    I bought the resurrection thingy in a house where nobody had died as
    my wife had played the game with my grand daughter a little earlier
    without saving and warned me that one of my characters living alone
    died, so she didn't save. I was trying to think of ways to keep him
    alive and, despite him not having a dead person in his house I thought
    company would be good (he had been seeing a lot of that damned bunny)
    so I clicked on the resurrection gadget and the names of all three
    folks who had died in the community since the one whose house I
    rebuilt appeared. One of them had been his pal and his death may have
    been enough to tip my loner over the edge, so I got him to resurrect
    him, but I could have had any of the others too, who I'm not even sure
    he had met.


    --
    Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
    -------------------------------------------------------
    Stop and Look
    http://www.geocities.com/dreamst8me/
  7. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    > I've got 4 tombstones in line...look cool :D got 4 ghosts hahaha...

    I'm up to 224 tombstones on a single lot, and running out of space fast.
    :-p I keep forgetting to take a screenshot and post it in the binaries
    group...
  8. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    "Homer J. Simpson" <root@127.0.0.1> wrote in message
    news:kcqdnZrji9JgazTfRVn-pw@magma.ca...
    >> I've got 4 tombstones in line...look cool :D got 4 ghosts hahaha...
    >
    > I'm up to 224 tombstones on a single lot, and running out of space fast.
    > :-p I keep forgetting to take a screenshot and post it in the binaries
    > group...

    WOW do you have 224 ghosts too ?
  9. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    Pavl Heslop wrote:
    > Gvardian Pegasvs wrote:
    >>
    >> On Fri, 10 Jvn 2005 00:33:00 GMT, Pavl Heslop
    >> <pavl.heslop@blveyonder.co.vk> wrote:

    <snip>

    What is this resvrrection thingy that everyone keeps talking abovt please?
    And is it with Sims 1 or 2?

    Thanks

    Kath
    --
    Marriage is not jvst spiritval commvnion, it is also remembering to take ovt
    the trash.
    - Joyce Brothers
  10. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    Kath wrote:
    > Paul Heslop wrote:
    >> Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >>>
    >>> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 00:33:00 GMT, Paul Heslop
    >>> <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
    >
    > <snip>
    >
    > What is this resurrection thingy that everyone keeps talking about
    > please? And is it with Sims 1 or 2?
    >
    > Thanks
    >
    > Kath

    It's in Sims2. A career reward.

    Jeanie
  11. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    On Sat, 11 Jun 2005 16:01:01 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:

    >It's in Sims2. A career reward.

    In University.
  12. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    Jeanie wrote:
    > Kath wrote:
    >> Paul Heslop wrote:
    >>> Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    >>>>
    >>>> On Fri, 10 Jun 2005 00:33:00 GMT, Paul Heslop
    >>>> <paul.heslop@blueyonder.co.uk> wrote:
    >>
    >> <snip>
    >>
    >> What is this resurrection thingy that everyone keeps talking about
    >> please? And is it with Sims 1 or 2?
    >>
    >> Thanks
    >>
    >> Kath
    >
    > It's in Sims2. A career reward.

    Aha, ta very much. Would you mind telling me which career please?

    Thanks
    --
    Kath
    ~
    Those who cannot learn from history are doomed to repeat it.
    - George Santayana
  13. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 12:53:30 +0100, "Kath" <kath@suitcase.org> wrote:

    >Aha, ta very much. Would you mind telling me which career please?

    Paranormal, which comes with university.
  14. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    Guardian Pegasus wrote:
    > On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 12:53:30 +0100, "Kath" <kath@suitcase.org> wrote:
    >
    >> Aha, ta very much. Would you mind telling me which career please?
    >
    > Paranormal, which comes with university.

    Ta very much. I had my blokey doing that course until I realised his life
    ambition was to be a police chief! I'll have to get someone else in to do
    it.
    --
    Kath
    ~
    Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken.
    - unknown
  15. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    On Sun, 12 Jun 2005 22:48:10 +0100, "Kath" <kath@suitcase.org> wrote:

    >Ta very much. I had my blokey doing that course until I realised his life
    >ambition was to be a police chief! I'll have to get someone else in to do
    >it.

    Do it until the level you get the award, then jump ship using the
    computer, when you're pre-qualified with friends and skills... you can
    jump from career to career and gain all the career rewards :-)
  16. Archived from groups: alt.games.the-sims,alt.games.the-sims-2,alt.games-the-sims (More info?)

    >>> I've got 4 tombstones in line...look cool :D got 4 ghosts hahaha...
    >>
    >> I'm up to 224 tombstones on a single lot, and running out of space fast.
    >> :-p I keep forgetting to take a screenshot and post it in the binaries
    >> group...
    >
    > WOW do you have 224 ghosts too ?

    :-) Probably, but they never show up all at the same time--the most I'll
    get is maybe 4-5 at a time. I'm thinking the game throttles this like it
    limits the number of guests you can have at a party so the system doesn't
    get overloaded. I can almost guarantee 3-4 deaths per night without even
    trying. :-)

    Oh, and after this weekend, I'm now over 260. :-) Still need to post that
    screenshot.
Ask a new question

Read More

Sims Games Video Games