Hey Jeannie!!!!

I got the book today!!! Hehehehehe
Now to see what I can come up with :)

--
---------------------------
Somewhere along the way I have lost my sense of humor.
If found, please return to..........
http://www.silvernblue.com/
or
http://livin-it-up.net

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> I got the book today!!! Hehehehehe
> Now to see what I can come up with :)

Mine should be here soon, too. I can't wait.

I've been creating sims. So far, I've made the Dukes of Hazzard, complete
with Boss Hogg and Roscoe, Uncle Jesse, Daisy, Bo and Luke; The Cunninghams
and Fonzie; Andy, Opie, Barney and Aunt Bee; The Gilligan's Island
castaways; Lucy and Ricky Richardo and Fred and Ethel Mertz; and tonight I
was working on Samantha, Darrin, Endora, Tabitha, Gladys and Abner Kravitz.
I've still got to make the Cleavers and the Rutherfords, the Huxtables,
maybe The Monkees, Steve Douglas and his boys, Gidget, Uncle Bentley, Kelly
and Sammee Tong (from Bachelor Father), Uncle Bill, Cissy, Buffy, Jody, and
Mr. French, and the Brady Bunch..

I found the MASH crew at MTS2, but some of them needed some tweaking. I
also found the Beatles there (nicely done, I might add), and Elvis and
Marilyn Monroe who are both dead ringers for the real thing.

This is going to be fun. LOL

Jeanie

I made Andy's house tonight/this morning.
Check the binaries :)
And let me know if you want it.
It has only default maxis objects, walls and floors and stuff, as I did it
in my clean version of the sims, lol.

Bluegenie2 wrote:
> I made Andy's house tonight/this morning.
> Check the binaries :)
> And let me know if you want it.
> It has only default maxis objects, walls and floors and stuff, as I
> did it in my clean version of the sims, lol.

Very nice! The rooms are bigger than I thought they'd be, though. I'd love
to have it. Are you going to post it somewhere or is it too big to email?

Jeanie

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 05:30:13 -0400, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:

>I made Andy's house tonight/this morning.
>Check the binaries :)
>And let me know if you want it.
>It has only default maxis objects, walls and floors and stuff, as I did it
>in my clean version of the sims, lol.

LOL... I made an alternative, disturbing, TV-reality neighbourhood...
:p

Myself as a sim and the top 100 sexiest women of movies and TV...
*cough*

Guardian Pegasus wrote:
> On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 05:30:13 -0400, "Bluegenie2" <me@fuil.com> wrote:
>
>> I made Andy's house tonight/this morning.
>> Check the binaries :)
>> And let me know if you want it.
>> It has only default maxis objects, walls and floors and stuff, as I
>> did it in my clean version of the sims, lol.
>
> LOL... I made an alternative, disturbing, TV-reality neighbourhood...
> :p
>
> Myself as a sim and the top 100 sexiest women of movies and TV...
> *cough*

Hey, whatever floats your boat. In the original game I had George Clooney
living next door to me. <g>

Jeanie

> Bluegenie2 wrote:
> > I got the book today!!! Hehehehehe
> > Now to see what I can come up with :)
>
> Mine should be here soon, too. I can't wait.
>
> I've been creating sims. So far, I've made the Dukes of Hazzard, complete
> with Boss Hogg and Roscoe, Uncle Jesse, Daisy, Bo and Luke; The
Cunninghams
> and Fonzie; Andy, Opie, Barney and Aunt Bee; The Gilligan's Island
> castaways; Lucy and Ricky Richardo and Fred and Ethel Mertz; and tonight I
> was working on Samantha, Darrin, Endora, Tabitha, Gladys and Abner
Kravitz.
> I've still got to make the Cleavers and the Rutherfords, the Huxtables,
> maybe The Monkees, Steve Douglas and his boys, Gidget, Uncle Bentley,
Kelly
> and Sammee Tong (from Bachelor Father), Uncle Bill, Cissy, Buffy, Jody,
and
> Mr. French, and the Brady Bunch..
>
> I found the MASH crew at MTS2, but some of them needed some tweaking. I
> also found the Beatles there (nicely done, I might add), and Elvis and
> Marilyn Monroe who are both dead ringers for the real thing.
>
> This is going to be fun. LOL
>
> Jeanie

Speaking of MASH--that reminds me: Didn't you say you recently subscribed
to The Sims Resource? Someone named "ninapinacolada" did the 4077th over
there as a residential lot. I think this link will work--if not just type
4077 in the quickfind box.

http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/search.php?k=4077

On Thu, 09 Jun 2005 14:01:41 GMT, "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote:

>Hey, whatever floats your boat. In the original game I had George Clooney
>living next door to me. <g>

Why not "living next to me"!? *grin*

hey lucy! wrote:
> "Jeanie" <Nobody@home.com> wrote in message
>> Bluegenie2 wrote:
>>> I got the book today!!! Hehehehehe
>>> Now to see what I can come up with :)
>>
>> Mine should be here soon, too. I can't wait.
>>
>> I've been creating sims. So far, I've made the Dukes of Hazzard,
>> complete with Boss Hogg and Roscoe, Uncle Jesse, Daisy, Bo and Luke;
>> The Cunninghams and Fonzie; Andy, Opie, Barney and Aunt Bee; The
>> Gilligan's Island castaways; Lucy and Ricky Richardo and Fred and
>> Ethel Mertz; and tonight I was working on Samantha, Darrin, Endora,
>> Tabitha, Gladys and Abner Kravitz. I've still got to make the
>> Cleavers and the Rutherfords, the Huxtables, maybe The Monkees,
>> Steve Douglas and his boys, Gidget, Uncle Bentley, Kelly and Sammee
>> Tong (from Bachelor Father), Uncle Bill, Cissy, Buffy, Jody, and Mr.
>> French, and the Brady Bunch..
>>
>> I found the MASH crew at MTS2, but some of them needed some
>> tweaking. I also found the Beatles there (nicely done, I might
>> add), and Elvis and Marilyn Monroe who are both dead ringers for the
>> real thing.
>>
>> This is going to be fun. LOL
>>
>> Jeanie
>>

> Speaking of MASH--that reminds me: Didn't you say you recently
> subscribed to The Sims Resource? Someone named "ninapinacolada" did
> the 4077th over there as a residential lot. I think this link will
> work--if not just type 4077 in the quickfind box.
>
> http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/search.php?k=4077

That's awesome! Thanks, I'ma go get it right now! LOL

Jeanie

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:36:04 -0400, "hey lucy!"
<awricky@iwannabeinyourshow.com> wrote:

>Speaking of MASH--that reminds me: Didn't you say you recently subscribed
>to The Sims Resource? Someone named "ninapinacolada" did the 4077th over
>there as a residential lot. I think this link will work--if not just type
>4077 in the quickfind box.
>
>http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/search.php?k=4077

HOLY SCHEISSENIEGEL BATMAN! She didn't just do the characters... she
did the CAMP! LOL

"Guardian Pegasus"
<Pope.Been-a-Dick.Adolf.Panzer.Rat.Nazinger.Torquemada.II@holysee.va> wrote
in message news:svaha1lhf08nosr4eqjnhpgl24185tagg9@4ax.com...
> On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 16:36:04 -0400, "hey lucy!"
> <awricky@iwannabeinyourshow.com> wrote:
>
> >Speaking of MASH--that reminds me: Didn't you say you recently
subscribed
> >to The Sims Resource? Someone named "ninapinacolada" did the 4077th over
> >there as a residential lot. I think this link will work--if not just
type
> >4077 in the quickfind box.
> >
> >http://www.sims2.thesimsresource.com/search.php?k=4077
>
> HOLY SCHEISSENIEGEL BATMAN! She didn't just do the characters... she
> did the CAMP! LOL

LMAO--tell us how you *really* feel, Guardian ;-)

On Thu, 9 Jun 2005 17:26:44 -0400, "hey lucy!"
<awricky@iwannabeinyourshow.com> wrote:

>LMAO--tell us how you *really* feel, Guardian ;-)

Me? No! I repress my true feelings *grin*