Sign in with
Your question

Drivers for windows xp for HP mini

Last response: in Windows XP
December 12, 2011 9:07:44 PM

I had to do a clean install of windows xp< updated it to SP3, but two drivers did not install and show as conflicts in the device manager. The update/repair driver options in the device manager can't find them to install.

I need the drivers for the SM BUS Controller AND WEBCAM-101. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

More about : drivers windows mini

a b \ Driver
December 12, 2011 9:10:27 PM

Tango2day said:
I had to do a clean install of windows xp< updated it to SP3, but two drivers did not install and show as conflicts in the device manager. The update/repair driver options in the device manager can't find them to install.

I need the drivers for the SM BUS Controller AND WEBCAM-101. Can you point me in the right direction?

Thanks.

http://www8.hp.com/us/en/support-drivers.html
m
l
December 12, 2011 9:28:53 PM

Thank you for the info. I went there and found the correct driver for the WEBCAM-101 that is now working properly. However, I did not see a driver for the SM BUS Controller. Any further suggestions?
m
l
Related resources
a b \ Driver
December 13, 2011 5:53:25 AM

Tango2day said:
Thank you for the info. I went there and found the correct driver for the WEBCAM-101 that is now working properly. However, I did not see a driver for the SM BUS Controller. Any further suggestions?

Get the info for your Motherboard. Use utility Speccy or SIW, then go to the Mfg's Site.
m
l
December 13, 2011 5:33:33 PM

Thanks. The problem was cured yesterday by a full chipset link another user gave me. Thank you for you attention and the best to you.
m
l
!