What motherboards are compatible with acer aspire 3680 2574?

what motherboards are compatible with acer aspire 3680 2574? the # in the ram compartment is mbteb06.001 it has an intel celeron 410 processer, 1.46 ghz ,533 mhz fsb and a mobile intel 940gml express chipset, 1gb ddr2 ram shut it down and next day it wouldn't start, no lights, no fans, nothing. checked power cord @ got 19.1v changed power board and that didn't help looked at some fourms online and from what i gather mb.azl06.003 will replace mine, is this correct? please help - thank you
4 answers Last reply
More about what motherboards compatible acer aspire 3680 2574
  1. There are numerous motherboards compatible with your current components, but I think it's better if you just save for a completely new computer. What do you need your computer? Gaming? Surfing?
  2. Thanks for your r_ manic but I've already purchased a motherboard from ebay and it's up and running
  3. Hi, can you tell me how much you paid for it? and who installed it for you? is it easy to install? I do have an Acer Aspire 3680, but it seems like the motherboad is dead because when I press the power button, the screen remains black...
  4. soussa said:
    Hi, can you tell me how much you paid for it? and who installed it for you? is it easy to install? I do have an Acer Aspire 3680, but it seems like the motherboad is dead because when I press the power button, the screen remains black...

As you can see it's been a while ago and I got it off of ebay, sorry I don't remember who I got it from but I think I paid around $70 for it. I upgraded so I could put a core 2 duo in it and it's running perfectly today. I Installed it myself sorry I couldn't be more help.
Ask a new question

Read More

Chipsets Aspire Acer Compatibility Motherboards