Nifty site for skins and hair meshes

Last response: in Video Games
June 9, 2005 9:37:20 AM

http://www.sapphiresims2.com/portal/index.php

Lots of fantasy stuff here. Be sure to check out the Wizard of Oz goodies.
You have to register, but it's free.

Jeanie
Anonymous
June 9, 2005 3:23:40 PM

Am Thu, 09 Jun 2005 05:37:20 GMT schrieb Jeanie:

> http://www.sapphiresims2.com/portal/index.php
>
> Lots of fantasy stuff here. Be sure to check out the Wizard of Oz goodies.
> You have to register, but it's free.
>
> Jeanie

Oh yes, I love Sapphiresims :)  They really have great and original stuff
there.

Dorte
Anonymous
June 10, 2005 4:30:58 AM

Dorte Sch√ľnecke wrote:

> Am Thu, 09 Jun 2005 05:37:20 GMT schrieb Jeanie:
>
> > http://www.sapphiresims2.com/portal/index.php
> >
> > Lots of fantasy stuff here. Be sure to check out the Wizard of Oz goodies.
> > You have to register, but it's free.
> >
> > Jeanie
>
> Oh yes, I love Sapphiresims :)  They really have great and original stuff
> there.
>
> Dorte

getting a 500 error :o (

--
Paul (And I'm, like, "yeah, whatever!")
Stop and Look

page seems to be down

> http://www.sapphiresims2.com/portal/index.php
>
> Lots of fantasy stuff here. Be sure to check out the Wizard of Oz
goodies.
> You have to register, but it's free.
>
> Jeanie

Anonymous
June 11, 2005 2:09:28 PM

Am Fri, 10 Jun 2005 21:08:57 +0100 schrieb Anya1971:

> page seems to be down

Yeah. Shame :(

Dorte
!