Settings Not Sticking After Reboot

Hi,

Everytime I reboot my computer now, my taskbar reverts back to being 1 row
in height, when it was originally 2, and my control panel view is in details
view, instead of Icons. No matter what I have tried, the settings will not
stick after a reboot.

Thanks,

Sean

Do you have WindowBlinds installed? If so, it's a known issue.

--
Please reply in newsgroup.