Sign in with
Your question

Windows 7 blue screen problem

Last response: in Windows 7
September 27, 2011 8:40:10 AM

I can't stand it any more. My pc suffers blue screen problem. I don't know why and I google the answer. People say there might be thousands of reasons :(  How can i handle this. Every time the error code are different and it only stops for few seconds, i can't capture the error code. But i am sure, it is different every time. Is it a hardware problem? Because, before, it was XP installed and the blue screen has happened. So I changed it and use Windows 7. however, it seems the problem still not being solved. Who has the same experience? is there a way out.
a b $ Windows 7
September 27, 2011 9:04:11 AM

Could be new hardware plugged in. Or something is getting faulty.

Run Memtest or windows memory diagnostics.
September 27, 2011 9:19:31 AM

Do you have a single chip of RAM?
It happened to me a while ago, with my previous computer, then i tried removing the RAM, and plugging it again.
That time, i got rid of that problem forever..!
Related resources
September 27, 2011 10:18:47 AM

alex-sherry said:
I can't stand it any more. My pc suffers blue screen problem. I don't know why and I google the answer. People say there might be thousands of reasons :(  How can i handle this. Every time the error code are different and it only stops for few seconds, i can't capture the error code. But i am sure, it is different every time. Is it a hardware problem? Because, before, it was XP installed and the blue screen has happened. So I changed it and use Windows 7. however, it seems the problem still not being solved. Who has the same experience? is there a way out.

Hello :)  Can you supply us with the Error message you are getting at the blue screen and also the error code at the bottom of the screen? (0x00000001E for instance)

If your PC reboots and only shows the blue screen very quickly, you must disable automatic rebooting upon system failure. You can do that by right clicking my computer -> Properties -> Advanced System Settings -> Settings under Startup And Recovery and untick "Automatically restart". That way, the next time your PC crashes with a BSOD, you can see the error at the top of the screen and the error code at the bottom.
September 27, 2011 10:22:30 AM

Also could export your event viewer logs. You can do that by going down to start -> Press run and write "eventvwr" (If you don't have the start button just press the Windows button + R) -> Double click Windows logs and right click Applications and System and choose "Save all events as" and save them somewhere on your computer. Then find a place you can upload them and put the link in here so we can have a look :) 
September 28, 2011 1:19:59 AM

Chirag Borawake said:
Do you have a single chip of RAM?
It happened to me a while ago, with my previous computer, then i tried removing the RAM, and plugging it again.
That time, i got rid of that problem forever..!

Thanks, I've tried this. it seems no useful. I am thinking this would be a serious problem. I just really freaking out
September 28, 2011 1:22:10 AM

thisisevilevil said:
Hello :)  Can you supply us with the Error message you are getting at the blue screen and also the error code at the bottom of the screen? (0x00000001E for instance)

If your PC reboots and only shows the blue screen very quickly, you must disable automatic rebooting upon system failure. You can do that by right clicking my computer -> Properties -> Advanced System Settings -> Settings under Startup And Recovery and untick "Automatically restart". That way, the next time your PC crashes with a BSOD, you can see the error at the top of the screen and the error code at the bottom.

A lot of thanks. I will try it. Hope this can identify what disturbs my PC
September 28, 2011 1:23:28 AM

thisisevilevil said:
Also could export your event viewer logs. You can do that by going down to start -> Press run and write "eventvwr" (If you don't have the start button just press the Windows button + R) -> Double click Windows logs and right click Applications and System and choose "Save all events as" and save them somewhere on your computer. Then find a place you can upload them and put the link in here so we can have a look :) 

Thanks!!!!!!! Finally can find a way to capture the error code. Really thanks
!