Old pc strategy games is there a place i can get a game pool of radiane to down

rerspike

Distinguished
Dec 12, 2011

ok well i did that duhhhh. that was a dead end to all the stuff i down loaded next time try what you say is so easy play it then recomend something that works other than what says will work your low level of anser simply is low level.

I'm not downloading and installing everything everybody asks for. You wanted a link, you got a link. Try Google yourself some time, you can be as picky as you want.

Freaking newbies want everything handed to them on a silver platter. I think we frequent posters should go on strike against Tom's and answer every question with www.lmgtfy.com! Who's with me?

These nOObs want it Assembled and Tested too !

I have a smiley just for them..... [:tigsounds:1]

We should also strike until you are reinstated as a mod again. You were one of the best. [:tigsounds]

I always found it amusing that the name went with the territory..... 'Grumpy', a classic :lol:

G

Thanks! I appreciate your support. I still feel like I got screwed by Joe for answering a newbie question with RTFM. From now one, I'm on strike!

P.S. I love your smiley!

Ajurome

Honorable
Dec 25, 2012
The Online Games, fun games, puzzle games, action games, sports games, flash games, adventure games, multilayer games and more are very funny , the pool also consist of snooker game that is interesting and a good memory game.Pool Tables