Software Installation Issues

matt

I am trying to install IBM DB2 Enterprise Server Edition
and I keep getting the following error-

"DB2 Enterprise server edition not supported on this
version of the operating system"

I am running WindowsXP Home Edition. Is there some work-
around or fix program that I can run to get this software
added to my Laptop? Thanks in advance for any assistance.

matt

You need to check with IBM for assistance. My guess is that it is designed
to install only on Server SKU's.

--
Please reply in newsgroup.