Tags:
  • Power Supplies
  • Antec
  • Fan Controller
  • Components
  • Product
Last response: in Components
October 5, 2009 8:30:56 PM

Does anyone have any experiences connecting a fan control panel to the supplied fans that come with the Antec 900 case?

Any recommendations or gatchas would be great.

Any issues with the Molex connection end and control panels?
Anyone use a control panel unit with temperature sensors?

Thanks

Mark

More about : antec 900 fan control panels

October 13, 2009 12:51:32 PM

Just received the unit today and I will be installing over the weekend.
I will post pictures also.
m
l
Related resources
October 19, 2009 1:52:39 PM

Installed the unit on Saturday and it works and looks great!

I will post pictures when I find time over next weekend.
m
l
a c 144 ) Power supply
October 20, 2009 7:05:39 PM

But does it really make any difference?

I have a Q9550 with a TRUE, OC'd to 3.6 GHz, in an Antec 900 case. P95 load temps are 58 - 61 C with the fans set on LOW. Changing the fan switches to MED or HIGH has no effect on temperatures. Good thing too. With fans set on LOW, it's pretty quiet. With the fans set on HIGH, the case sounds like a freakin' vacuum cleaner setting on the desk.
m
l
October 20, 2009 7:43:52 PM

Make a difference?..........heck no....lol

I am just able to control the fans now, where before I had to take the side cover off and reach and find the individual fan controls.
The temp probes work but are useless I still monitor using RealTemp, CPU-z and Presision.....

Bottom line it's a new inexpensive toy for me. I will post picture this weekend.

m
l
May 12, 2010 5:29:58 PM

any pictures mark ? i have an antec 900 too. can you lower the fan speed with this below the low setting on the tricool fan ? ver interested
thanks
m
l
May 12, 2010 5:31:24 PM

jsc said:
But does it really make any difference?

I have a Q9550 with a TRUE, OC'd to 3.6 GHz, in an Antec 900 case. P95 load temps are 58 - 61 C with the fans set on LOW. Changing the fan switches to MED or HIGH has no effect on temperatures. Good thing too. With fans set on LOW, it's pretty quiet. With the fans set on HIGH, the case sounds like a freakin' vacuum cleaner setting on the desk.

lol try the 1200 with fans @ full speed, i cant wait to get rid of my hot GTX250's so i dont have to run my fans on max when gameing
m
l
!