Stupid Sims Online question: how do I give stuff away?

pluto

Distinguished
Dec 28, 2001

I've been reading up on Sims Online before I start playing, and I have
a question. How do I give stuff away? I mean, eventually I'll
accumulate, like, pets and money and furniture; can I give it all to
somebody else? Can my characters give stuff away to people they meet?

Thanks!

When I quit playing, I gave away everything I had to various friends I
met. If you plan to play, you will probably want your stuff. But it's
easy to give away....just ask people. Some are kinda leery or strangers
offering...so you might want to hang with them first.

I know Scarlette in Alphaville is usually willing to take stuff off your
hands. :)

Dianna