Stupid Sims Online question: how do I give stuff away?

I've been reading up on Sims Online before I start playing, and I have
a question. How do I give stuff away? I mean, eventually I'll
accumulate, like, pets and money and furniture; can I give it all to
somebody else? Can my characters give stuff away to people they meet?

Thanks!
1 answer Last reply
More about stupid sims online question give stuff away

    When I quit playing, I gave away everything I had to various friends I
    met. If you plan to play, you will probably want your stuff. But it's
    easy to give away....just ask people. Some are kinda leery or strangers
    offering...so you might want to hang with them first.

    I know Scarlette in Alphaville is usually willing to take stuff off your
    hands. :-)

    Dianna

    On 9 Jun 2005 12:26:21 -0700, <pluto@quentincrisp.com> wrote:

    > I've been reading up on Sims Online before I start playing, and I have
    > a question. How do I give stuff away? I mean, eventually I'll
    > accumulate, like, pets and money and furniture; can I give it all to
    > somebody else? Can my characters give stuff away to people they meet?
    >
    > Thanks!

Sims Games Video Games