Movies in TiVo Desktop?

Last response: in Home Theatre
March 5, 2005 1:14:37 AM

I just installed TiVo desktop.....but the movies that i try to view with it
won't play....Windows media player 10 pops up but then it gives me an error
message....i downloaded intervideo player trial version, but still it
doesn't play.....Does anyone have any suggestions, maybe i need some
different codec, etc...
thanks...... herbie

More about : movies tivo desktop

Anonymous
March 5, 2005 12:01:14 PM

Herbie wrote:
> I just installed TiVo desktop.....but the movies that i try to view with it
> won't play....Windows media player 10 pops up but then it gives me an error
> message....i downloaded intervideo player trial version, but still it
> doesn't play.....Does anyone have any suggestions, maybe i need some
> different codec, etc...
> thanks...... herbie

It would help to be more specific, i.e. what error?

Randy S.
!