I don't know the password

JJ

I don't know the password of windowsxp that some one
install before me ,How do I do for to know the password
if I don't new install? Can I change the password? If I
can't change the password,How I solve the problem so that
to use the computer?

Thank you for your invise.
JJ

( I know a little bit about English language ,excuse
me ,if my gramma is wrong )

JJ;
Contact the person that installed Windows XP, they should be able to
give you the password.

--
Jupiter Jones [MVP]
http://www3.telus.net/dandemar/

"JJ" <jps328@hotmail.com> wrote in message
> I don't know the password of windowsxp that some one
> install before me ,How do I do for to know the password
> if I don't new install? Can I change the password? If I
> can't change the password,How I solve the problem so that
> to use the computer?
>
> Thank you for your invise.
> JJ
>
> ( I know a little bit about English language ,excuse
> me ,if my gramma is wrong )

TRENDING THREADS