AMD phenom 2 x2 560 overlock voltages???

treva1990

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2011
Hi i currently have a over clock on my processor at 3.6ghz and it seems stable im wondering if i should adjust the voltages at all and if so what to?
occw.jpg

i have a asus m4n68t-m mobo and a 750w psu coolermaster.
The memory is at standard spec at the moment and the mobo is automaticly controlling all voltages.

treva1990

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2011
sorry about the size of pic and also i have a stock cooler im not looking at going higher and will be getting a aftermarket cooler

Hi treva
The temps look good, although I would test under load to be sure. I wouldn't recommend this OC on the CPU unless the load temps look good.

However, if you are game stable with this setup I wouldn't increase the voltage. This is a nice overclock at those settings so I would advise against adding voltage. That will just increase heat.

If you are ahppy with this overclock keep it here. Do get an aftermarket cooler is you want to go higher/add voltage.

treva1990

Distinguished
Jul 20, 2011
prime 95 lasted a few hrs on load i canceled it as was going to bed the highest temp when 100 load is shown on core temp i idle between 30 to 34 celcius my mate recommended that i set the voltages so they dont go too high and kill my comp.