A shop at home object

http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=871

This is a very neat item, as it lets you change your toddler's clothes
and appearance, along with all other members of your family.
5 answers Last reply
More about shop home object

    Except that you can change the appearance of your toddlers. I use the
    debug cheat all the time, (i's in my start up cheat), but haven't been
    able to alter the toddlers with it.
    Also you don't get the option to buy jammies with that cheat. Just
    everyday clothing.

    On 9 Jun 2005 19:22:41 -0700, "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote:

    >http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=871
    >
    >This is a very neat item, as it lets you change your toddler's clothes
    >and appearance, along with all other members of your family.

    Not to be mean, but it's really just an enabling of the debug cheat
    code. And it doesn't allow the users to have custom clothes. I prefer
    debug, which also let's me change the clothes of NPCs.

    On 9 Jun 2005 21:20:08 -0700, "JulyRaine" <julyraine@msn.com> wrote:

    >Except that you can change the appearance of your toddlers. I use the
    >debug cheat all the time, (i's in my start up cheat), but haven't been
    >able to alter the toddlers with it.
    >Also you don't get the option to buy jammies with that cheat. Just
    >everyday clothing.

    Ahh, I see. Thanks!

    JulyRaine wrote:
    > http://www.variousimmers.net/vsimforum/showthread.php?t=871
    >
    > This is a very neat item, as it lets you change your toddler's clothes
    > and appearance, along with all other members of your family.

    There's a better object at DMA Sims. It resembles the burglar alarm. I
    forget at the moment if it's part of the basic (free) package or if you
    have to pay for it, but either way it's worth it.

    --
    --Cuth

    I have that, and what I like about it is
    1. choosing the option to dress in everyday (or any other category)
    changes everybody at once instantly.
    2.) It acts as a caller ID
    3.) When people that you've invited over come to visit you don't have
    to answer the door... an automatic greet thing.

Sims Games Video Games